Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Alan Pardew escaping the sack after some of the worst periods of form we've ever seen over a 2 year period whilst recieving next to no crowd hostility will likely put a lot of candidates off.

:lol:

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=150035&page=21

"Every so called football expert and pundit, has laughed off any chance of this happening. This must have something to do with a new owner? Big wage and budget for Pardew, and given exciting task of taking us forward, under new ownership, with big financial backing. Considering most of Newcastle despise Pardew, they all seem to be up in arms, of the cheek of a tin pot London club, having the audacity to even ask! Would love him to come now, and stick two fingers up to everyone."

:spit:

Tbf if he wants out now it's because of the fan campaigns and pressure at the beginning of the season. :thup:

I think that's been a factor. Which won't be an encouragement for other managers to join us, if they have other decent options.

I love the fact this is hurting you

ffs, being gutted about Pardew leaving, what is wrong with you

Tbf if he wants out now it's because of the fan campaigns and pressure at the beginning of the season. :thup:

I think that's been a factor. Which won't be an encouragement for other managers to join us, if they have other decent options.

You're as glass half empty as Pardew himself.

I love the fact this is hurting you

ffs, being gutted about Pardew leaving, what is wrong with you

Watching all the Pardew sympathisers squirm is making this even more hilarious :lol:

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=150035&page=21

"Every so called football expert and pundit, has laughed off any chance of this happening. This must have something to do with a new owner? Big wage and budget for Pardew, and given exciting task of taking us forward, under new ownership, with big financial backing. Considering most of Newcastle despise Pardew, they all seem to be up in arms, of the cheek of a tin pot London club, having the audacity to even ask! Would love him to come now, and stick two fingers up to everyone."

:spit:

http://i.imgur.com/VDjowbk.gif

It's going to feel so very shit when Pardew's back on the touchline for the Burnley match on Thursday.  :dave:

Yep, he'll arrive in training tomorrow morning all smiles, word will come out that there's nothing to report and he's here until 2020 ( :anguish: ), as his contract states

It's going to feel so very s*** when Pardew's back on the touchline for the Burnley match on Thursday.  :dave:

Yep, he'll arrive in training tomorrow morning all smiles, word will come out that there's nothing to report and he's here until 2020 ( :anguish: ), as his contract states

2020 :anguish: :anguish: