Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Gary Neville trying his best to hold back the laugher on being told Colo is favourite to be manager :lol: :lol:

The only thing more funny would be Gary Neville being a manager.

I'd take him, doubt he would come though. He'll see out the rest of his life with Sky.

Guest firetotheworks

Of all the ways this was going to end, I never thought another club would pay us to take him.

Are you celebrating or commiserating?  :lol:

Ian will be celebrating like us all. His hero is moving to his local club.

:lol:

I was hoping nobody would remember that I live 5 minutes from Selhurst.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah man, unbelievable. It's like the end of a film or something. Ian W surrounded by the hatred!

Gary Neville trying his best to hold back the laugher on being told Colo is favourite to be manager :lol: :lol:

Nah, this is funnier.

I'm weirdly intrigued though. Interim? Short term? Permanent? :| What about January transfers?

So many questions :lol:

I'd take him, doubt he would come though. He'll see out the rest of his life with Sky.

Apart from being England's first team coach you mean?

Because he's worked wonders with England?

The little prick can fuck off.

Give over man. He can't manage his waist line never mind a football club.

Nah, this is funnier.

I'm weirdly intrigued though. Interim? Short term? Permanent? :| What about January transfers?

So many questions :lol:

Aye suppose he's too dull to be funny, morbidly painful would be more like it.

I'd love to hit Gary Neville across the face with a baseball bat

Ask the last fucker that did it for pointers.

I just don't see how it would work having Colo as manager, even interim. Surely the days of 'player-managers' are long gone.

And He is still one of our most important players, so we need him on the pitch, not the touchline drawing cocks in a notepad.