Crystal Palace manager

Mick

As I've said like I'm happy for him. It just irks me when people go on like he's some kind of guru.

Do they though? Think people just watch him for a laugh really.

If anything Alan Pardew's tenture and Dapper Laaarfs has taught us it's that most people are morons, of course he's considered a guru.

True Geordie is a colossal c***. Anyone that chooses to call themselves True Geordie has to be a c*** by design. If you're not a c***, you don't choose that name.

He sells tops with True Geordie on an all :lol:

Seriously, fair play to the lad like, but nobody can tell me he's any better than the rest of them.

Fair play for what? Shouting at his laptop? Pulling ridiculous faces? Heightening his accent for YouTube? He's a moron.

For making money off people who watch and share that bollocks.

I genuinely assume that the people who make this content are fully aware of their audience and exploit it like. I don't know which reality I prefer though.

Aye, fair play on that I suppose. What's that site where you can enter the YouTube channel's name and see how much they make. Would be interesting to see.

I can't get on with YouTube vloggers, like. The very notion of pointing a camera at yourself and uploading your 'views' for people to watch is irksome.

It is fucking irksome, but fair play to them at the same time. People would rather watch somebody wave their arms and spout horse shit then get any real information. You should have seen some of the slimy ignorant pundits over here that the various medias chose over me when it came to discussing events in the MENA region, and because some of them have vlogs.

To be honest he speaks a lot of what we think, sometimes he comes out with shit though. I don't agree with his aggressive and constant swearing, nor the way he calls himself the 'True Geordie' as he's the only one matters.

True Geordie is a colossal c***. Anyone that chooses to call themselves True Geordie has to be a c*** by design. If you're not a c***, you don't choose that name.

He sells tops with True Geordie on an all :lol:

Seriously, fair play to the lad like, but nobody can tell me he's any better than the rest of them.

Fair play for what? Shouting at his laptop? Pulling ridiculous faces? Heightening his accent for YouTube? He's a moron.

For making money off people who watch and share that bollocks.

I genuinely assume that the people who make this content are fully aware of their audience and exploit it like. I don't know which reality I prefer though.

Aye, fair play on that I suppose. What's that site where you can enter the YouTube channel's name and see how much they make. Would be interesting to see.

I can't get on with YouTube vloggers, like. The very notion of pointing a camera at yourself and uploading your 'views' for people to watch is irksome.

SocialBlade is the site. He'll be making a decent amount with the gaming stuff etc he's doing aswell now.

Finished reading through Jack Flash's post. Fucking hell I'm glad to be rid of this cunt.

Clearly though, he surrounds himself with cretins and yes men. Carver, stone and Woodman, happy to toe the line seeing as they've managed to avoid upsetting the King. Further evidence that these morons need to be moved on asap.

I bet we've paid feck all. AP could have claimed constructive dismissal given the Geordie twats' hostility and Ashley's lack of support.

Coming to Palace got Ashley out of a compensation problem so I bet it was handshakes all round and let's get the lawyers to sort out the details.

:lol: This will be fun

Kevin Dillon, assistant coach to Pardew at Reading, on BBC Radio 5 live:

"I think it's a perfect fit. I think Alan's done a great job at Newcastle after being there four years. They've played in Europe, he got manager of the year and recently manager of the month.

"I worked for him for three years and he's the best coach I've worked with( He can only have worked with 1 then). He's hands on ( yer missus). He doesn't sit back and let things happen( he stands up and lets things happen) He comes up with the procedures and does the coaching himself (gawd help Palace)."  :uglystupid2:

I've always put s**** press opinions (on our support) down to lazy journalists happy to buy into & perpetually peddle this 'daft northerners' & they're 'skewed view' on football. But I am actually now coming to the conclusion that most really aren't that bright & rather than just lazy, they're operating at the optimum level they're brains will allow.

I was unfortunate enough to listen to John Cross from the mirror the other day on talkshite & he comes across as thick as f***ing mince.

The level of (sports) journalism In this country is genuinely shocking.

There is something very very strange about the way the MSM are bigging up Pardew...anyone with his record at 4 different clubs would not have merited more than a couple of lines if he was going to a club like Palace but as has been said, anyone would think we were losing someone like Ferguson. It HAS to be with the aim of belittling NUFC and undoubtedly some of this has come from News International ; they were the ones who set up DSH and FF for the NOTW scam in 1998 and strangely enough, this was just after Sky had bought shares in MUFC and - yes - SAFC. Our reputation was trashed after that and the media have been on our case ever since Ashley took over, probably because they feared he would spend and make the club a force again - exactly why they need to do it now is beyond imagining.....

"It has been a privilege to manage Newcastle United and I want to thank my captain Fabricio Coloccini and all the players, John Carver, Steve Stone, Andy Woodman and all the staff, all of who have been outstanding servants to Newcastle United."

"A special thanks also goes to the fans for all their support over the last four years. I must also thank Mike Ashley and the board for their unwavering support during my tenure at the Club."

Newcastle United can confirm that Alan Pardew has been released from his contract in order to be installed as the new manager of Crystal Palace.

Pardew said: "It has been a privilege to manage Newcastle United and I want to thank my captain Fabricio Coloccini and all the players, John Carver, Steve Stone, Andy Woodman and all the staff, all of who have been outstanding servants to Newcastle United.

"A special thanks also goes to the fans for all their support over the last four years. I must also thank Mike Ashley and the board for their unwavering support during my tenure at the Club."

Newcastle United managing director, Lee Charnley, said: "I would like to thank Alan for his service to the Club.

"Despite public perceptions, fuelled by the media, Mike Ashley had never met nor spoken to Alan before his appointment. However, what developed over the last four years was a very strong and positive relationship between all parties.

"It is these relationships that, four years later, means the Club is in a far better position, both on and off the field, and Alan has had a big part to play in that.

"During his time with us, Alan achieved two top-ten Premier League finishes, including a fifth-place finish in 2012, as well as taking us to the quarter-final of the Europa League. He goes with our best wishes and thanks."

John Carver and Steve Stone will be in the dugout for at least today's (Saturday, 3rd January) fixture - the Club's FA Cup third round tie at Leicester City.

The search for a head coach has begun and an announcement will follow in due course.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20150103/pardew-released-from-united-contract_2281670_4397266