Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I can't let it go, he has done long term damage to my soul and I want his entire career and life to collapse around him

Chill, life will get him back in the end. It all equals out.

Seeing these words coming from Midds, happy days :thup:

I can't let it go, he has done long term damage to my soul and I want his entire career and life to collapse around him

So much this.

As I think I said earlier watching Palace now feels like watching the mackems in the final throws of the cup/league last season and gagging for them to lose because we were on a hiding to nothing and not worth bothering with.

Fucking torture, and this time he's got the media on his side too.

Today's result doesn't bother me so much. It'll go to shit sooner rather than later.

A good start is essential for a spectacular fall. His ego will be in overdrive and this is when he's at his weakest. He will make mistakes, overlook things, get people's backs up and he won't have the players to save his skin this time round.

I hope he wins his next couple so his ego is at an all time high, then you can cut the strings fate and we can watch him plummet to earth with a sickening crunch. Let the fan hit full speed before the shit gets launched, maximum effect. Then he will fade into obscurity and the world will be set right again.

Chill, life will get him back in the end. It all equals out.

How many city traders do you know?

Cunts do succeed!

Love how people hate Pissdew so much, but surely any manager willing to be a nodding dog under Ashley will be the same? Come in Mssr Garde.

Hughton was the exact opposite personality-wise. Also smashed the mackems 5-1.

Exactly it's not just his ability as a manager (or lack of)  he's a fucking asshole.

Love how people hate Pissdew so much, but surely any manager willing to be a nodding dog under Ashley will be the same? Come in Mssr Garde.

Hughton was the exact opposite personality-wise. Also smashed the mackems 5-1.

Exactly it's not just his ability as a manager (or lack of)  he's a fucking asshole.

People forget we were 8th after that Liverpool game which both the players and manager said was Hughton's win. The financial support from Ashley was also vastly inferior at that point too.

I know people are saying karma will get him eventually, but I can't stand watching him be successful, he makes me ill. I wanted his head on a spike, not watching him sail into the sunset to an entire bunch of people who want to shlurp his arse.