Crystal Palace manager

Mick

"Newcastle brought it on themselves, they shouldn't have gotten rid of Pardew"

We didn't get rid of Pardew you thick cunts, that's why we're in this mess.  What the club got wrong was NOT sacking Pardew.  If they'd looked at his sub-relegation form, listened to the fans and sacked him, got rid on our terms, then we would have been ready to get a replacement.  Instead, we just let him keep going until even he had enough of getting up humped 4-0 every week and bailed.  To which the club went "Uh, hmm, urrr, didn't expect this, does this mean we need to look for a new manager?  Nah, probably not.  Let's just replace our 1/10 manager with a 0/10 not even a manager, good job we're already safe or we'd actually have to do our job."

That's something that is always overlooked when seeking to apportion blame to NUFC fans. An extraordinary confession from Charnley that somehow goes unnoticed.

"Newcastle brought it on themselves, they shouldn't have gotten rid of Pardew"

We didn't get rid of Pardew you thick c***s, that's why we're in this mess.  What the club got wrong was NOT sacking Pardew.  If they'd looked at his sub-relegation form, listened to the fans and sacked him, got rid on our terms, then we would have been ready to get a replacement.  Instead, we just let him keep going until even he had enough of getting up humped 4-0 every week and bailed.  To which the club went "Uh, hmm, urrr, didn't expect this, does this mean we need to look for a new manager?  Nah, probably not.  Let's just replace our 1/10 manager with a 0/10 not even a manager, good job we're already safe or we'd actually have to do our job."

That's something that is always overlooked when seeking to apportion blame to NUFC fans. An extraordinary confession from Charnley that somehow goes unnoticed.

:thup:

“People may well say that the position we now find ourselves in isn’t ideal and I accept that to a point, but as I have stated Alan’s departure came as a surprise. I must stress and repeat that we parted with Alan on very good terms and I would re-iterate the quote I issued at the time of his departure in that we moved on significantly as a club during his four years, on and off the field, and Alan played a big part in that and I thank him."

:suicide:

Ian Wright is an utter bell-end!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/05/f22ff17a2aa24a6a3109d5ff0bd7c017.jpg

I'm so tired of these thick ex-pro pundits and their views. I hope his gold tooth melts with the strain of stringing his next sentence together.

Guest firetotheworks

FFS Pardew had an almost equally shit run this time last season you fucking pricks. Jesus Christ.

This is exactly it. Pardew does it, must be someone else's fault. Someone else does it - 'should have stuck with Pardew!' - what? For more of EXACTLY this? :lol:

FFS Pardew had an almost equally shit run this time last season you fucking pricks. Jesus Christ.

This is exactly it. Pardew does it, must be someone else's fault. Someone else does it - 'should have stuck with Pardew!' - what? For more of EXACTLY this? :lol:

Ian Wright can't beat it to Carver. Can't blame him, don't think anyone could.

Palace have lost 3 in a row and looking at their fixtures, I could see them going 6 defeats in a row themselves by the end of the season.

Have been thinking the same. Well 5 anyway. Just blasted them on TotalSport with their AP and JC sympathy.

Just listened to that, "Where's Steve Howey lately, is he still off running the John Carver fan club?" :lol:

I'd forgotten about Luke Edwards telling you the season was over. :rolleyes:

That was Bernard btw? Him coming in and trying to be the ITK saying Garde didn't want it. :lol:

Aye and then clarified it by saying he wanted it if he could bring in his own staff like its unusual for good managers to want their own backroom team