Crystal Palace manager

Mick

At least Le Tissier knows it's total bollocks about the southerner thing. Wish he'd be more forceful about it though.

First thing Merson said there when Sherwood was mentioned was 'londener' and laughed.  :rant:

Merson literally doesn't know what he's saying. He's done an unbelievable job because we're not a good team? What? We could easily go on a run of losing four or five in a row? What, like Pardew has done time and time again?

Totally on drugs.

That's incredible. Why can't pundits be people who clue themselves up on facts and call it how it is?

Just tuned in, sounds like I missed all the nonsense. Merson is an idiot, though. He's contradicted himself plenty, and he can't even pronounce any cunt's names properly.

I imagine he struggles with his own name.

Guest firetotheworks

Palace fans admiring the honesty in his interview and saying that he might have 'more substance than style' :lol:

I can't help myself like, it's funny.

They really are f***ing laughable on here like. Especially that stupid c*** Merson.

Merson has always bad-mouthed Newcastle. He was shitting all over the importance of the derby in comparison to others a couple of seasons ago before he had to retract his statement. He's a bumbling shitecunt who is paid to get caught eating sandwiches or have his teeth fall out on the telly.

Guest firetotheworks

Pretty sure Merson is just Sky Sports ticking their equality and diversity box for mentally disabled people.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Being wrong is being wrong though, whether it's Pardew or not it gets right on my tits how they pontificate and yet know exactly fuck all about the situation. Every one of their opinions is phoned in on the back of just repeating other people's opinions with a slight variation to make it seem unique.

How many times are we going to hear all of this stuff about not accepting southerners, or Ashley being the problem, or him having his hands tied, or us expecting CL football? It's so frustrating that it's just perpetuated in that way to the extent that everyone outside of Newcastle just flat out believes it.