Crystal Palace manager

Mick

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-hate-pardew-soooooo-much.959811/

:lol: Some funny stuff in there, including:

Has there ever been so much attention paid to such a mediocre player before? It really is unbelievable :lol:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g128/ck1gsy/Gingedew_zps745fb256.jpg

If he was on fire and I had a glass of water I would glass the twat

:lol:

On Colback...

"When he signed, I said you can play for England but I'm not so sure he believed me. He's not a super-confident guy that would say yeah I'll play for England. We've got a couple of players here who would do that and they've got no chance!”

Why would he say that last bit? He's such a clown.

On Colback...

"When he signed, I said you can play for England but I'm not so sure he believed me. He's not a super-confident guy that would say yeah I'll play for England. We've got a couple of players here who would do that and they've got no chance!”

:lol: a pop at Taylor?

Guest zicomartin

Apparently, once you have been Pardewed (see MYM and HBA), you have no chance of ever playing international football again.

On Colback...

:D we've got no other English players, the fuck wit.

On Colback...

:D we've got no other English players, the fuck wit.

???

On Colback...

Do you have a link to the article?

Guest hydeous

Wouldn't surprise me if Pardew thought he was having a go at Ben Arfa with that last sentence. He can not say or do anything nowadays that doesn't piss me off.

Probably talking about one of our forrun players who wouldnt qualify to play for England :lol:. But yeah it is a strange comment to come out with.

Probably talking about one of our forrun players who wouldnt qualify to play for England :lol:. But yeah it is a strange comment to come out with.

Way to have digs at other players. What a ballbag

Saylor's about the only name by elimination as I doubt Raylor or Willo are mad enough to think of England, and Sammy has opted for Nigeria already. Fits in with Captain Fistpump's profile too.

Ive not seen the latest posted on here...

“If we get a win on Saturday it would be a good start from us.

“Actually I’ll be very pleased with the start because the Manchester City game was always going to be defining to a degree.

“How we coped in that first game with so many new signings, and I couldn’t have been more pleased, not so much with the result but the performance.

“We have taken that on in our second and third games, now the fourth game – and there’s a little more pressure.

I don’t think our fans would have expected us to win at Villa, they’d have liked us to, but they’ll expect us to win against Palace.”

Do people think it would be worth getting something done to host a permanent record of this sort of shite? A lot gets lost, even on here.

Would be canny to have a website with piles of his dross on that we could then distribute around the press and link to people who somehow still support him.