Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Do people think it would be worth getting something done to host a permanent record of this sort of s****? A lot gets lost, even on here.

Would be canny to have a website with piles of his dross on that we could then distribute around the press and link to people who somehow still support him.

Yes. Was thinking the same thing myself. Even after he's gone, if we can get his results (as put together by Happy Face) and quotes documented it'll help turn other fans against him. I want him to be hated by everyone forever.

Pardew -

I don’t think our fans would have expected us to win at Villa, they’d have liked us to, but they’ll expect us to win against Palace.”

Come on Palace.

Really?  We've got a decent record down there, even with this charlatan in charge.  Was one of his better results last season.  The only reason why people didn't believe we could win were that one of our main influences down there last season is being ostracised and because of the relegation form we've been in during 2014, which is all down to the one thing that this cunt refuses to blame - him.

I'd help with gathering up quotes. Cannot even imagine how angry I'd be while doing so but it's for a good cause.

Great stuff, my brother will be chuffed.

I've made a thread in the Protests section and he'll probably start on the website soon. I'll keep people posted in there but any suggestions for different sections would be smashing.

Need to get back on this.

I don't know why he couldn't approach the question like "I understand the link but there was no offer, and I'm fully focused on NUFC and continuing what I've destroyed here."

I'd help with gathering up quotes. Cannot even imagine how angry I'd be while doing so but it's for a good cause.

Great stuff, my brother will be chuffed.

I've made a thread in the Protests section and he'll probably start on the website soon. I'll keep people posted in there but any suggestions for different sections would be smashing.

Need to get back on this.

I'll help out too. I have a few gathered already.

That fifth place finish and manager of the year was literally the worst thing that could have happened to this club.

This guy actually thinks he's some high brow manager. Romanticising about managing bigger clubs than Newcastle, when he is way in over his head at this club. He's not even good enough for Palace in reality.

Sickening, sickening stuff.

Do people think it would be worth getting something done to host a permanent record of this sort of shite? A lot gets lost, even on here.

Would be canny to have a website with piles of his dross on that we could then distribute around the press and link to people who somehow still support him.

Great idea.

How a win against Palace, giving us 4 pts from 9, is 'pleasing' is fucking beyond me.

Do people think it would be worth getting something done to host a permanent record of this sort of shite? A lot gets lost, even on here.

Great idea.

How a win against Palace, giving us 4 pts from 9, is 'pleasing' is fucking beyond me.

It's more like 4 points from 6 as he, and everyone connected with the club, writes off the City games. We roll over every time.

Great idea.

It's more like 4 points from 6 as he, and everyone connected with the club, writes off the City games. We roll over every time.

Ah yeah. Their willingness to roll over against 'big' clubs is fucking rotten and indicative of everything that's wrong with our club.

There's very little will to actually compete in the sport. It's like football by numbers. X number of wins, X number of draw, survive every year and fuck the whole purpose of being a football club.

Absolutely stinks.

Just like Fat Sam and his 'I could manage (to relegate) Real Madrid' crap.

He's never relegated anyone man, managerial genius.

Plays winning football, teams never finish high than 9th (exceot that one time at Bolton)