Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I had that same idea for a website, but I thought it would be too harsh. Could knock it up fairly easily.

:lol: Don't want to hurt his feelings? He's been destroying ours with complete disregard for 3+ years.

I don't really hate his quotes as much as most people, they're mostly just manager bollocks. Not that I want to start debating it.

:anguish: Still at this.

I had that same idea for a website, but I thought it would be too harsh. Could knock it up fairly easily.

:lol: Don't want to hurt his feelings? He's been destroying ours with complete disregard for 3+ years.

I don't really hate his quotes as much as most people, they're mostly just manager bollocks. Not that I want to start debating it.

No, not at all, I don't want him as manager any more, I'm just not so bothered about the random bollocks he comes out with. It's not that big a deal.

No, not at all, I don't want him as manager any more, I'm just not so bothered about the random bollocks he comes out with. It's not that big a deal.

Aye, the shite he comes out with is funny but you need to remember it gets picked apart and analysed in ridiculous detail on here.  All of them come out with bollocks at times, for me it's better than the sterile, anodyne shite most footballers are trained to say in interviews.

Guest firetotheworks

Exactly, it's not even up for debate. The bloke is a specific kind of cunt. It's not like we've never had other managers to compare him to, or that there aren't other managers out there that don't act like a complete fucking prat every time they open their mouths. 

Speaking of the press, did anyone see the Telegraph back page headline the other day about Man United - "Shaming the shirt"

Funny, cos we have our shirt shamed on a very regular basis by this man and all the national press are interested in is telling us how bloody good we've got it.

Its a black mark on your local press. This guy wouldn't last a year on a team in NY.

Speaking of the press, did anyone see the Telegraph back page headline the other day about Man United - "Shaming the shirt"

Funny, cos we have our shirt shamed on a very regular basis by this man and all the national press are interested in is telling us how bloody good we've got it.

Its a black mark on your local press. This guy wouldn't last a year on a team in NY.

Or anywhere else tbh :lol:

Arguing with some little weasel on the Instagram video of Pardews ice bucket challenge. He didn't appreciate my Pardew Out comment and tried telling me that Ben Arfa is "too cocky" and that we had 7 shots on target against Man City :lol: :lol:

Arguing with some little weasel on the Instagram video of Pardews ice bucket challenge. He didn't appreciate my Pardew Out comment and tried telling me that Ben Arfa is "too cocky" and that we had 7 shots on target against Man City :lol: :lol:

Pre-match warm up shots don't count!