Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I'm hoping all that statement from Ashley is, is to set his stall out and let Pardew know if he wants out then he has to resign.

Fucking Ashley though man, no surprise but still amazes me how much he doesn't care about the fans :(

This dickhead's going to be so smug if we win this. Particularly after saying the lead-up didn't affect our training, he'll use it no matter what the result.

Win: did brilliant after tough week

Draw: did well after tough week

Lose: players struggled after tough week

This dickhead's going to be so smug if we win this. Particularly after saying the lead-up didn't affect our training, he'll use it no matter what the result.

Win: did brilliant after tough week

Draw: did well after tough week

Lose: players struggled after tough week

Smug cunt can't lose whatever happens.

We're currently bottom at the table, and most of the fans are either to stupid or careless to stand up against the people responsible for it. We deserve this.

We're currently bottom at the table, and most of the fans are either to stupid or careless to stand up against the people responsible for it. We deserve this.

I didn't watch a lot but, the atmosphare was like this was the first time we actually done this bad under Pardew. Nothing really.

When I put together everything that has happened to Newcastle since 2007, I think I'm on the verge of changing club to support. It's not an easy decision, that why I write think  :weep: . This whole "Ashley setup" is not worthy of my support and dedication anymore.  :rant:

When I put together everything that has happened to Newcastle since 2007, I think I'm on the verge of changing club to support. It's not an easy decision, that why I write think  :weep: . This whole "Ashley setup" is not worthy of my support and dedication anymore.  :rant:

When I put together everything, that's idea still seems so fucking laughable. You don't support a club because of a few years. Grow up.

not massively concerned by this in the bigger scheme, i can't imagine we're going to get a lot out of our next 3 away games

cisse, sissoko and tiote won't remember that they're footballers by trade every week, in fact this is probably their quota for the year just been spaffed