Crystal Palace manager

Mick

"Sometimes, if you are 2-1 up it’s ‘Let’s go on and get a third goal.’ It’s an emotional crowd which relays itself on to the pitch. The players are going to have to deal with it."

What a man.

Should get us some of those fans who don't want their team to score goals.  He thinks it's like golf where the lowest score wins ffs.

He's seemingly determined to wait this out for the payoff whatever the cost to him emotionally. I could genuinely see him getting all the abuse today, losing and still rolling out lines about plugging on. It's going to need Ashley to fire him because he clearly has no self respect to hold his hands up and walk away.

Just seen him on SSN, he does look like a broken man, I think if it is bad enough today it may push him over the edge. Good enough for him. I know our problems won't be magically solved by him going but there is a desperate need for change. I believe we have a crux of decent players that a good manager will be able to get a lot more out of.....

I hope today is the day he finally goes, in an ideal world he walks and gets nothing from the club, but I'd take him being sacked even if it does cost us a lot of money.

Really nervous about it being Moyes like. Not convinced he'll do any better with the long diagonal stats from his limited Man yoo days. And it took him about 6 years to get Everton going didn't it?

what ever happens its going to be shit while Ashley is here. Thats the real issue tbh.

Really nervous about it being Moyes like. Not convinced he'll do any better with the long diagonal stats from his limited Man yoo days. And it took him about 6 years to get Everton going didn't it?

It's this sort of utter stupidity we criticise other supporters for.

what ever happens its going to be shit while Ashley is here. Thats the real issue tbh.

Can't disagree with that. There is always the chance that Ashley will adjust his parameters on what's required to run the club. But then there's the fact he's a spiteful egomaniac. So you wouldn't know. :undecided:

It's this sort of utter stupidity we criticise other supporters for.

You criticise other supporters for. :) 

I'd just like to see attacking football again, on the floor, not ICBM's

Guest chicken little

moon on a stick, man.