Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Did I imagine he said he will stand on the touchline for the first 10 minutes to diffuse the situation, and take it away from the players til it calms down?

He will keep protecting the players no matter what people say. That's just the kind of type he is.  Such a brave, worthy man.

Wonder what he's doing right now... either barracaded himself in his bedroom cupboard with his toys greetin and refusing to "go to skool tomorrow" or watching a homemade sex tape thinking what a gift to the human race he is.

Definitely the latter :lol:

Did I imagine he said he will stand on the touchline for the first 10 minutes to diffuse the situation, and take it away from the players til it calms down?

If he wants to take it away from the players he should come out 10 minutes before kickoff and face us alone

Had a discussion with a fellow fan this evening in the pub who was adamant he deserved one more chance. 

:facepalm:

Same guy was satisfied with last year as 'we finished above the mackems'.

Hope you ended the conversation by slapping him and asking if there was anything between his ears.

Can you imagine if he just gave it the whole hogan taunt?

http://unbounce.com/photos/hulk-hogan.jpg

Ha, made me giggle. I would actually gain some respect for him if he did that. Up to -98.

Hogan wave followed by John Cena "you can't see me" then a Ric Flair Strut into the dug out with a WOO!