Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Actually a tad concerned over the new attacking bent to his set-up. Definitely more intent there, more people getting forward and into the box. Won't stop us conceding but it means we may well start scoring a few.

It's not unprecedented, and it won't last.

He tried this before. The only way Pardew can get the team to carry a goal threat the opposition should worry about, is to go so gung-ho that the team over-commits and has no defence. (cf. Arsenal 7-3, Man Utd 4-3).

We're scoring at least, but four days defensive training a week man and we've conceded 13 goals in 7 games.  That's another two conceded against Palace and they had the ball in the net four times.  Our organisation is a shambles and I'm not someone who even cares or thinks about defence until it becomes a major problem.

Guest neesy111

Jacqui Oatley @JacquiOatley  ·  17m

Asked Pardew about what the board said about cup runs: "They said the PL is more important & I don’t think any PL manager would disagree".

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 3 times3 FavoriteFavorited 1 time1

More

Aww cheers Al

Bollocks did they, they basically said winning a cup gets you relegated with those ridiculous facts.

“I thought our fans were terrific tonight and made a conscious effort to support the team.

There wasn’t too much going on about me or my position, and I thank them for that.”

TBF Weds night was a free pass for him because the fans knew the result would have no impact on his position, most there would be exiles and less in tune with the feeling so therefore there is not that much point in not getting behind the players, it'll soon change at Stoke when it matters again.

Jacqui Oatley @JacquiOatley  ·  17m

Asked Pardew about what the board said about cup runs: "They said the PL is more important & I don’t think any PL manager would disagree".

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 3 times3 FavoriteFavorited 1 time1

More

Aww cheers Al

Bollocks did they, they basically said winning a cup gets you relegated with those ridiculous facts.

So, winning cups gets you relegated.

There is more chance of other team scoring when you have the ball.

ouch

Guest thenorthumbrian

Teddy Sheringham on Goals on Sunday said "I like Pards. I think he's a very good manager".

He also said Pardew was "dignified". How he came to that conclusion is anyones guess.

I hate anyone that likes Alan Pardew. I've had to block some good people from my Facebook recently because of this.

If you like Pardew, you're dead to me.

My mother likes him because he seems "like a lovely chap".

We are no longer on speaking terms. I even cancelled her birthday and threw the cake away. Oh, and the dog pissed on her shoes.

I see there is a Twitter account called SavePardew desperately trying to prove he is good manager. :idiot2: :fool:

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :anguish:

Some people need dunking in the Tyne until they get their head sorted out