Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The club specifically emptied out part of the away section just so he would get less abuse.  He's going nowhere no matter how many games we lose.

You say "the club" as if the only direction people at "the club" take is from MA. We have no idea where that direction came from, but I'm sure if AP tells Wendy/The Tea Lady/any other lacky cunt, to get in touch with Stoke and ask them to close the area, then they would.

The club specifically emptied out part of the away section just so he would get less abuse.  He's going nowhere no matter how many games we lose.

You say "the club" as if the only direction people at "the club" take is from MA. We have no idea where that direction came from, but I'm sure if AP tells Wendy/The Tea Lady/any other lacky cunt, to get in touch with Stoke and ask them to close the area, then they would.

I find it extremely doubtful that you could do something like this without some sort of approval from the management.  It unfortunately jives with all of the other things we've seen for the past few weeks: giving away players he doesn't get along with, confiscating the sackpardew banners etc.

He's here for as long as Ashley is here.

Did anyone have the misfortune of listening to the build up on BBC Newcastle?

We've played well in every game except Southampton away

We shouldn't necessarily expect to win at Stoke, a point away from home is a good result (:lol:)

It went on, and on, and on, and on.

I find it extremely doubtful that you could do something like this without some sort of approval from the management.  It unfortunately jives with all of the other things we've seen for the past few weeks: giving away players he doesn't get along with, confiscating the sackpardew banners etc.

But you literally have no proof to support that. Ashley says nothing, and by all accounts has been exceptionally hands-off for the majority of his tenure. I'm sure no matter what, whether it's a lacky, or maybe even Charnley, they'd do what AP asked for, and IMO it means absolutely nothing with regards to his potential sacking. Right now he's NUFC manager, and they're going to "support" him, but it doesn't mean shit if we don't get results.

But you literally have no proof to support that. Ashley says nothing, and by all accounts has been exceptionally hands-off for the majority of his tenure. I'm sure no matter what, whether it's a lacky, or maybe even Charnley, they'd do what AP asked for, and IMO it means absolutely nothing with regards to his potential sacking. Right now he's NUFC manager, and they're going to "support" him, but it doesn't mean shit if we don't get results.

Of course I'm just making an educated guess here, but I think if he was ever going to be sacked over results it would have happened months ago.

Of course I'm just making an educated guess here, but I think if he was ever going to be sacked over results it would have happened months ago.

At that point we were safe. It meant absolutely nothing to Ashley to be losing those games. We continue that for another month or two? We're in real danger, and fatman will make his move.

Hopefully he'll do it a lot earlier than that, obviously.

At that point we were safe. It meant absolutely nothing to Ashley to be losing those games. We continue that for another month or two? We're in real danger, and fatman will make his move.

We were in deep, deep shit two seasons ago and Ashley barely flinched.  Then he survived another half season of basically losing every game.

He's bulletproof.  If he's ever sacked the reasons will have nothing to do with football.

We were in deep, deep shit two seasons ago and Ashley barely flinched.  Then he survived another half season of basically losing every game.

He's bulletproof.  If he's ever sacked the reasons will have nothing to do with football.

Off the back of our AMAZING 5th place finish and excuses a plenty. There's been a whole host of shit since then.

We have not been in this situation before, there is no proof whatsoever that AP is bulletproof. And he certainly doesn't look like a man who think he's bulletproof.

Off the back of our AMAZING 5th place finish and excuses a plenty. There's been a whole host of shit since then.

We have not been in this situation before, there is no proof whatsoever that AP is bulletproof. And he certainly doesn't look like a man who think he's bulletproof.

Going back to my original statement, I think emptying the away section etc. shows that the club is still 100% behind him.

His body language doesn't necessarily mean he fears for his job.  His ego is probably hurting from all the losses and I imagine it can't be easy to have the fans on your back every game.