Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The motherfucker picks his squad and shipped out two creative players, plus a defender with great potential.  We don't attack.  We don't defend.  We just put 11 bodies on the field and hope the universe will reward us for thinking positive thoughts.  To anyone with a degree of reason, this coupled with various other things a 9th-level of Hell damning indictment of the man.

Latest fan made excuse I've heard is that if Siem De Jong was fit it would make all the difference, people still don't realise the problem is bigger than a few injured or sold players.

People STILL cant see the bigger picture and its getting f***ing annoying.

This is what people don't get.  Bad results can be explained by not having the right players, but not bad performances.  A good manager gets a team to be a cohesive unit and Pardew just can't do that.  So if we were creating great chances for our attacking central midfield player and he was missing them, you could say De Jong might score them.  We're not doing that though and there's no guarantee De Jong is going to be that good anyway.  Some people will just say anything to make themselves believe the club isn't in a complete mess.

Exactly  O0

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-united-pitch-invader-ran-7876617#rlabs=1

A football fan who ran onto the St James’ Park pitch to hug his hero has been let off the hook.

Magistrate Anne Hill joked that she was close to forcing the Newcastle United pitch invader to watch another match - but decided it would be too harsh a punishment.

"We could have sentenced you to another Newcastle United game but have decided against it"

:lol:

Guest VanBarduck

"I will go home, shine my manager of the year trophy and give myself a bit of confidence."

Surely this can't be true.  :lol:

My main concern is he is running out of fighting talk. It was already getting very boring but having to hear the same sh*te over and over makes it worse.

Might as well just use recordings of previous weeks pressers and save everyone the hassle.

My main concern is he is running out of fighting talk. It was already getting very boring but having to hear the same sh*te over and over makes it worse.

Might as well just use recordings of previous weeks pressers and save everyone the hassle.

That's your main concern?  Really?

That's your main concern?  Really?

:lol:

Pardew getting a free ride so far by the idiots on Soccer Saturday right now. It's all the fault of the French.

Its amazing they are hammering the players calling some bog standard yet wont criticise the manager? It baffles me.