Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest palnese

Richard Keys ‏@richardajkeys Protected Tweets  1m1 minute ago

Dennis Wise tells BeIN Sports Mike Ashley won't sack Alan Pardew any time soon. Nor was he going to.

He can fuck right off like

All of them can fuck right off. Pardew, Ashley, Wise and Keys.

Richard Keys ‏@richardajkeys Protected Tweets  1m1 minute ago

Dennis Wise tells BeIN Sports Mike Ashley won't sack Alan Pardew any time soon. Nor was he going to.

And who can blame him? This time last week we were 20th, now we're up to 18th. Flying up the league and the players are putting in a shift for him. It's all good.

They didnt give anything till last 15 min

I didn't see the 1st half and we couldn't get the ball between half time about the 70th minute but we were decent last 15-20 minutes when we went 4-4-2 and attacked with a bit of width.

Groundbreaking managerial prowess by Pardew there 4-4-2 with wingers and all of a sudden we have width and movement, whoda thunk it?? It's almost like workhorse, defensive wide men and three defensive midfielders would be detrimental to attacking play?!?

One win in 15 now? :( :D Relegation is an almost certainty.

What I would like to know is such form wouldn't be acceptable at any other club - why is NUFC any different?

Mike Ashley.

After this display of just how little results matter to him, anyone who renews next season is a complete fucking cretin, I don't care how long they've been going.

King Nothing puffs his chest out after battling a draw away to a soft Swansea, who by all accounts had two opportunities to turn the screw and the muppets are out in force again. Blind stupidity and they deserve the shithouse of a club we currently have. Fuck them, fuck Ashley and fuck Pardew, enjoy your Championship side next season where the "experts" think is our level. Sick of this shit now, it was bad enough rank average was acceptable, now it seems relegation shitball is glorified.

To be honest looking at the s*** we have played in Palace, hull, stoke and even swansea looking poor today we have as much chance of nicking enough points to stay up as there is going down, especially with the likes of Burnley and Leicester also looking just as pap. This is arguably a worse case scenario than relegation. We will throw money around in January and scrap through then Pardew will survive again and our transition to perennial mid table and below will be complete and by them most of the mong fans happy now will be rejoicing at our exceeding expectations.

Guest Gino14

If we'd been this bad and had a hard start Pardew would be gone.  That's a sad reality, but I believe it to be true.  It only took Southampton to beat us 4-0.  Imagine if we'd had a start like Liverpool, Tottenham, Southampton, Everton, Chelsea.  Anyone think he could have got through a start like that with how bad we've been?

It might have gotten rid of him and then the new man would have the easier games to fix things for.  As it stands, even an excellent new manager will struggle to save us at this point.

If we'd been this bad and had a hard start Pardew would be gone.  That's a sad reality, but I believe it to be true.  It only took Southampton to beat us 4-0.  Imagine if we'd had a start like Liverpool, Tottenham, Southampton, Everton, Chelsea.  Anyone think he could have got through a start like that with how bad we've been?

It might have gotten rid of him and then the new man would have the easier games to fix things for.  As it stands, even an excellent new manager will struggle to save us at this point.

Yes - that would be his excuse. If he's still here by Leicester......

Halfway decent coach and still has a house in Yarm I believe, I'd have him in a heartbeat.  Then again I'd take a sack of potatoes as manager if it meant getting rid of Pardew right now.