Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Shearer will probably be stuck working with him on motd or something, doesn't want to make it awkward.

The BBC will never put that cunt on motd.

Can you imagine. "Moussa never raped him like that when I was boss".

Shearer will probably be stuck working with him on motd or something, doesn't want to make it awkward.

The BBC will never put that c*** on motd.

Can you imagine. "Moussa never raped him like that when I was boss".

'Raked', Lenny. 'Raked'.

:lol: How has that and the thing about CM (ChinaMan) come up on the same day without a source?

Right, if Pards is racist (he has to be) one of us should get pally to the cunt and get some racist juice out of him. Mackay the wanker.

Has this thing about Pardew telling another manager a player had AIDS so he could sign him instead been posted yet

can someone please explain this :lol:

Seems to stem from Tweets from James Brown of Talksport

James Brown @jamesjamesbrown  ·  19 hours ago

a former Prem club press officer told me his manager (still in Prem diff club) phoned a rival manager to tell him a transfer target had AIDS

He then went ahead & signed same player after he had put off other manager. London club. Guy who told me listened to conversation in person

James Brown @jamesjamesbrown  · 19 hours ago

Bloke told me story yesterday. Was one of many things he didn't like about the manager.

It wasn't Redknapp

James Brown @jamesjamesbrown  · 19 hours ago

I didn't say he was with a London club now. This happened at a London club.

:lol: How has that and the thing about CM (ChinaMan) come up on the same day without a source?

Right, if Pards is racist (he has to be) one of us should get pally to the cunt and get some racist juice out of him. Mackay the wanker.

If Ashleys ok with him head-butting opposing player I can't see a few nig-nog jokes doing much damage.