Crystal Palace manager

Mick

"People's expectations of him (Obertan) are too high because they want to see him race past the full-back every time, and it's impossible.

"If he did, the full-back would know what he was going to do, so he has to mix his game up. He has to get the balance right - I thought he did. He was excellent."

That's from a few years ago but sums it up well. Pardew's "footballing brain" is truly second to mong.

Guest reefatoon

"People's expectations of him (Obertan) are too high because they want to see him race past the full-back every time, and it's impossible.

"If he did, the full-back would know what he was going to do, so he has to mix his game up. He has to get the balance right - I thought he did. He was excellent."

That's from a few years ago but sums it up well. Pardew's "footballing brain" is truly second to mong.

Yep, even back then it was the fans fault for wanting the winger to beat his man.

I love how he goes out of his way and gets into logical twists and turns to big up his favourites, but I remember that blinder HBA had and he came out after the game saying "people said he played well, but I don't think so..." and then even coming out with the whole "he was a zero out of ten for me," for Armstrong the other day. WTF is wrong with this guy? Psychopath.

I love how he goes out of his way and gets into logical twists and turns to big up his favourites, but I remember that blinder HBA had and he came out after the game saying "people said he played well, but I don't think so..." and then even coming out with the whole "he was a zero out of ten for me," for Armstrong the other day. WTF is wrong with this guy? Psychopath.

What!? :lol:

What!? :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,95215.msg5233128.html#msg5233128

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/17/newcastle-alan-pardew-papiss-cisse-enthusiasm

"Maybe it helps that he is now Newcastle’s principal forward and no longer playing second fiddle to his former team-mate Loïc Rémy. “That’s a possibility. That’s a question that maybe I don’t know the answer to,” said Pardew. “But he certainly does look more enthused. He’s also a good voice, Papiss, in the dressing room. He’s got more leadership in him than he showed when he first arrived."

Cannot believe the idiot actually admitted that.  It's been pretty obvious to everyone the reasons for Cisse's loss of form - except it would seem the manager.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/17/newcastle-alan-pardew-papiss-cisse-enthusiasm

"Maybe it helps that he is now Newcastle’s principal forward and no longer playing second fiddle to his former team-mate Loïc Rémy. “That’s a possibility. That’s a question that maybe I don’t know the answer to,” said Pardew. “But he certainly does look more enthused. He’s also a good voice, Papiss, in the dressing room. He’s got more leadership in him than he showed when he first arrived."

Cannot believe the idiot actually admitted that.  It's been pretty obvious to everyone the reasons for Cisse's loss of form - except it would seem the manager.

:lol: As if Cisse wasn't scoring because Remy was playing well.

Ah man, I was going to go into loads of detail but I just can't be arsed.

Alan Pardewwwwwwwwwwwwww are a cunt.  Hate you.  Fuck off.  Quickly.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20141017/pardew-pleased-with-obertan-impact_2281670_4224815?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

"If our stadium can help him on Saturday it's going to help the team because he will play (against Leicester)."

WTF does that actually mean

A player how has barely featured for us in recent history has suddenly turned into the saviour of NUFC...whilst we have loaned out some decent talent  to other teams.  :lol: :lol:

If i understand the statement which i don't really. Is he laying the blame at the feet of the fans for Obertan playing gash ???

he's getting in ahead of the criticism for dropping cabella and loaning out benny, obertang is the only flair player we need, he's breathtaking, but you the fans have to make him so and if he's not it's because you didn't do your jobs

that's why we didn't win/lost

Alan Pardew is that bit of wetness that stays with you all day when you fart in the morning and have to leave for work and have no time to wipe it again. So you live with it and walk funny, regretting your eagerness the previous night to wipe clean the chicken madras plate nobody else could finish.

FML.

Alan Pardew is that bit of wetness that stays with you all day when you fart in the morning and have to leave for work and have no time to wipe it again. So you live with it and walk funny, regretting your eagerness the previous night to wipe clean the chicken madras plate nobody else could finish.

FML.

Oddly beautiful.

He was crowing on earlier on radio Newcastle about how one moment of magic from Obertan can win us the game so the fans have to be patient with him. Fuck off you clown for every one moment of magic from obertan you'd have at least ten from Ben Arfa you complete bellend.

Was hoping it'd be postponed, dunno who we have after Liverpool but Spurs and Liverpool are certain defeats. Bet we win this and the cunt buys himself more time, don't know why I care as half the cunts in SJP don't.