Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Have we had a "rallying call" interview with a player yet? Can't beat a good rallying call, especially when it's insincere and pointless.

My money's on Taylor.

Probably won't need to bother given that, I assume, no-one buys papers over Christmas.

And the lack of any negative reaction after being embarrassed by our neighbours.

That PR Cunt (who's name escapes me) must be laughing his tits off.

We won't get the crowd we had at Cardiff again imo. The problem is there's this divide between those who want him out and those who are obviously too smart and loyal to Newcastle to think such a disgusting thing. People won't back down from their own high horses easily now after mouthing off in support of Pardew, so we're a VERY long way away from a united front against him.

We won't get the crowd we had at Cardiff again imo. The problem is there's this divide between those who want him out and those who are obviously too smart and loyal to Newcastle to think such a disgusting thing. People won't back down from their own high horses easily now after mouthing off in support of Pardew, so we're a VERY long way away from a united front against him.

Every shit result will change some people, everybody has a tipping point.

Every shit result will change some people, everybody has a tipping point.

There's just too many stubborn people imo and it's creating a hateful atmosphere towards anyone anti-Pardew because of it. It's almost as if people are proud to be seen as loyal. Given that people are throwing threats about I can't see them suddenly deciding to show hate for Pardew with egg on their face. The most you'll get from people is silence.

Every s*** result will change some people, everybody has a tipping point.

There's just too many stubborn people imo and it's creating a hateful atmosphere towards anyone anti-Pardew because of it. It's almost as if people are proud to be seen as loyal. Given that people are throwing threats about I can't see them suddenly deciding to show hate for Pardew with egg on their face. The most you'll get from people is silence.

I've only seen a couple of people angry towards anyone anti-Pardew and they were all mouth.

Have we had a "rallying call" interview with a player yet? Can't beat a good rallying call, especially when it's insincere and pointless.

My money's on Taylor.

You mean this one?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steven-taylor-asks-newcastle-united-8327537

Chronicle well and truly back under the sheets with Alan and Mike.

My money's on Taylor.

You mean this one?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steven-taylor-asks-newcastle-united-8327537

:lol:

Prophet midds strikes again.

“Rolando Aarons is set to return, so we have still got some big, big players to come back into this group, so that’s not a concern.”

But the bad news is that it will be another month before Rolando Aarons’ hamstring will allow him to get back on the pitch again.

Pardew said: “I would say Rolando is at least three or four weeks away.”

Wot

My money's on Taylor.

You mean this one?

Fuck me. Genuinely hadn't seen that particular piece of shit before. :lol:

“Rolando Aarons is set to return, so we have still got some big, big players to come back into this group, so that’s not a concern.”

But the bad news is that it will be another month before Rolando Aarons’ hamstring will allow him to get back on the pitch again.

Pardew said: “I would say Rolando is at least three or four weeks away.”

Wot

What the fuck does that mean? :lol:

My money's on Taylor.

You mean this one?

Carroll should have turned him into a vegetable.