Crystal Palace manager

Mick

If we'd had Souness in this same scenario as we now have Pardew (ie having a thoroughly s*** manager for a ridiculously elongated period of time) do you reckon we'd hate him more or less than Pardew?

Thing is for me, as s*** as Pardew is as a manager, it's his lack of worth as a man that would still set him aside if they'd both been here for the same amount of time.

If we'd had Souness in this same scenario as we now have Pardew (ie having a thoroughly s*** manager for a ridiculously elongated period of time) do you reckon we'd hate him more or less than Pardew?

Thing is for me, as s*** as Pardew is as a manager, it's his lack of worth as a man that would still set him aside if they'd both been here for the same amount of time.

Fair point. As clueless as he often was, Souness still had a presence which demanded a basic level of respect. Pardew demands pure, undiluted contempt.

He didn't, he was my most hated manager before Pardew arrived.

Guest neesy111

You got the impression that at least Souness was trying to do something, he was just utterly shit.

:thup:

He was just out of his depth, his ego was 1000th of Pardew's.

Guest alijmitchell

The most annoying thing is the arrogance of the prick. Beaten by sunderland in spite of throwing in the Geordies he goes and starts a 17 year old kid, a brand new system, against a master of the 352 away. You could see armstrong was going to get blamed, and our going toe to toe with Man U was going to be thrown away as soon as the shit hit the fan. Binning 352 after 45 mins and bringing on cisse highlights how little worthwhile preparation we must do if it can just be disregarded like that. He still thought the defend and knick a win the best way to go. Such a cunt

Moments of instinctive 'magic' have produced enough three point results for Mr Pardoo in spite of his nothing game plan, and tactically clever (well he thinks they are) formation switches.

Kids' awareness & decision making are developing, and he slaughters them for notepad worthy indiscretions - publically.

Football philosophy (sit back, defend for your lives, but don't gamble on the counter) aside it's another reason why this man should never be in charge of kids who will take a risk, like Aarons

well i guess when YC actually retires he may have to stop using that excuse as it would be ridiculous to use it after then.

His record for 2014 is fucking atrocious- feels like the worse year in 30 odd following the toon.

He really is despicable. He has zero awareness of how his comments might affect the players. He can't have, can he?

Armstrong's decision making process could be well fucked now, next time he's close to goal he'll panic and pass it back to Colback - from there to the keeper and cue Pardew giving a standing ovation from the tech area.

The lad had a shot and he's a striker. They then run through our whole team and score. I'd love to know how that makes it Armstrong's fault. Pardew is the absolute worst!

Cronky used to be a very good informed poster who now sadly seems to accept any old rubbish. I still respect the man's views though, even if I disgagree and actually can't fahthom half the time.

The way I see it, it's this forum that's changed, not me. The only acceptable view seems to be that Pardew is both fool and knave, and that anyone who doesn't realise this and want him out asap is daft or has been duped. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground on here any more.

Believe that if you want, but it makes it very difficult to post on here if your view is different, even to quite a moderate extent.

Cronky used to be a very good informed poster who now sadly seems to accept any old rubbish. I still respect the man's views though, even if I disgagree and actually can't fahthom half the time.

The way I see it, it's this forum that's changed, not me. The only acceptable view seems to be that Pardew is both fool and knave, and that anyone who doesn't realise this and want him out asap is daft or has been duped. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground on here any more.

Believe that if you want, but it makes it very difficult to post on here if your view is different, even to quite a moderate extent.

There doesn't need to be any other opinion bc it's clear as day that Pardew is a worthless sack of shit.

That's because there is no middle ground anymore, the battle lines have been drawn, I'm sure he's not as much to blame for everything he gets accused of but he's lost all rights to benefit of the doubt with his excuse making, finger pointing and fervent arse licking.

I was always able to give him the benefit of the doubt and see the wider picture but Pardew has burned his bridges with me over the last two years and I cannot fathom how anyone would give him a minute after the things he's said and done. A complete embarrassment to the club and better managers have been chased out for less, I'm not saying that's right but we've gone soft and he's taking the piss. Total amount of fucks given to a balanced point of view = 0 since he climbed in bed with Ashley. Not part of the solution? Part of the cause.