Crystal Palace manager

Mick

f***ing hell people will be scared to vote him to "stay" at this rate even if its what they truly believe.

I want the c*** gone more than anyone but if people actually think he should stay, as wrong as I think it is then they should still be allowed to say so without fear of getting lynched on here.

Just a thought.

I'd echo this too. :thup:

Same here.

I agree.  Come out of the workwork you hypothetical twat, so we can tell you you're entitled to your wrong opinion!

It's got be an Internet first that out of 351 responses nobody has taken the troll/comedy stay option.

Even the supporters of other teams have acted responsibly, it just shows that they aren't trolls and part of our online community.

Well if the chronicle poll was 85% in favour of him leaving with the amount of mongs who probably buy that then it stands to reason the percentage would be even higher on here, due to most posters being more knowledgeable than the average fan IMO.

Still didn't expect 100% though.

Mackems they actually posted a link on SMB - really 85% I would say would be at least 90% if it wasn't for them trying to be clever. Any pro votes on here I would suggest are mackems also.