Crystal Palace manager

Mick

A dicking at Southampton could see the Hull game turn very, very nasty IMO.

Then back to "in pards we trust" as soon as we squeak a 1-0 against Hull at home.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/an.gif

Seem to remember that during the week ahead of that Cardiff game, there was a massive internet campaign promoting the protest and walkout that would take place during the match. I think this should be repeated and needs to start ahead of the Southampton game. I fear that apart from fans on here, the majority that turn up at SJP could be pathetic Pardew sympathisers.

Whatever campaign that needs to be done, should start now to get as much coverage as possible. Facebook, twitter, forums should be flooded with this. Remember that 'i in someland want Pardew out' campaign? Something like that must start trending again.

If it starts now, not even a fluke win at Southampton would dispel the anger towards Pardew. That mild booing at the end of the Palace match can be turned into an epic atmosphere if SJP really wants Pardew out. I'd abuse him the moment he comes out the tunnel tbh. It all depends on how much the SJP crowd at the Hull game influence the atmosphere regardless of the result on the pitch.

Hope everyone gets ready for it.

#PardewOut was trending after the Palace game, put a smile on my face when I saw that. I believe the vast majority want him out now, its just about making a big enough atmosphere at the game so it doesnt make people feel awkward joining in because its not loud enough.

There's been a distinct rise in the Pardew hate after the transfer window. The top question on a large Newcastle group on facebook:

"Jamie Short would like to know, and I'm quoting here ..........If you had a choice of HBA or Pardew to keep at NUFC who would choose? (And before some muppet says it I know HBA has already left)

HBA

+204

Pardew

+26"

#PardewOut was trending after the Palace game, put a smile on my face when I saw that. I believe the vast majority want him out now, its just about making a big enough atmosphere at the game so it doesnt make people feel awkward joining in because its not loud enough.

seemed to have been "a perfect storm" at the time and it peaked nicely at the Cardiff game. I just hope that the fans' spirit hasn't been broken and there isn't a "whats the point in protesting?" mood developing.

seemed to have been "a perfect storm" at the time and it peaked nicely at the Cardiff game. I just hope that the fans' spirit hasn't been broken and there isn't a "whats the point in protesting?" mood developing.

The Cardiff game was perfect, he couldn't get anywhere near the pitch and everybody knows it.

There's been a distinct rise in the Pardew hate after the transfer window. The top question on a large Newcastle group on facebook:

"Jamie Short would like to know, and I'm quoting here ..........If you had a choice of HBA or Pardew to keep at NUFC who would choose? (And before some muppet says it I know HBA has already left)

HBA

+204

Pardew

+26"

Ergo, 10% of our fans are insufferable muppets or mackems.

It gives me hope that he'll go before end of he month mick. A hiding at Southampton next week, and the Hull game is massive. If we're getting beat, fans will turn imo.

I'm going to the Hull game specifically to try and get others to abuse Pardew.  I said I would never go back until he left but this is a one off as it's possible to speed up his leaving.

Me too. First game since Cardiff. I think we'll get real poison on the back of defeat at St Mary's.

Would you want us to lose next two games if it meant Pardew gets the sack?

Yes

+7

No

+6

Interested to see how this one ends up, it currently stands at 14 yes and 7 no.

People want Pardew out, yet they have this illusion that actively wanting the team to lose makes you less of a supporter. People can't think further than their own nose at times. Infuriating stuff.

exactly. come on Ronnie, even you need to get a ticket if we lose to Southampton.

Nah, can't do it, man. Firstly because I promised myself and also because I don't trust myself around anyone voicing support for the man.

Had a ticket for the Hull game for a while through work, will go as it could get entertaining in a slightly sad way.

Staying away after that, even though half price tickets for the Liverpool and Leicester games were on offer yesterday  :weep:

exactly. come on Ronnie, even you need to get a ticket if we lose to Southampton.

Nah, can't do it, man. Firstly because I promised myself and also because I don't trust myself around anyone voicing support for the man.

I really don't think that will be an issue.

23-21 in the wanting us to lose category, seems the decision is going to be pretty split on that.

The soopafans just cant see it would be for the greater good.

I do still find it very strange actively wanting to lose tbh, means I'm less into watching the match than ever. 

Was definitely happier with Palace goals than ours the other day though, but nowhere near as happy as I was with an NUFC goal when I was interested.

23-21 in the wanting us to lose category, seems the decision is going to be pretty split on that.

I do still find it very strange actively wanting to lose tbh, means I'm less into watching the match than ever. 

Was definitely happier with Palace goals than ours the other day though, but nowhere near as happy as I was with an NUFC goal when I was interested.

I was gutted when we were 3-2 up, I just see every win as an extra 2-3 game lifeline for Pardew.

Cant get behind that at all.

Its just a sad state of affairs all round really.

Guest JamesyJazz

I was gutted when we were 3-2 up, I just see every win as an extra 2-3 game lifeline for Pardew.

Cant get behind that at all.

Its just a sad state of affairs all round really.

Gutted being 3-2 up?

May have already been said, but don't the club usually take legal action against articles with no substance? Has that been done with the independent article about him having two games?

I'm not aware that they've ever taken legal action against any newspaper? They've threatened to but have we seen them in court, and win?

As for the Independent article, the newspaper says it 'understands', and carries no direct quotes. Also, as the games in question have yet to take place, how can we ascertain that the article has 'no substance. It's not actionable even if he lasts until 2018.

May have already been said, but don't the club usually take legal action against articles with no substance? Has that been done with the independent article about him having two games?

I'm not aware that they've ever taken legal action against any newspaper? They've threatened to but have we seen them in court, and win?

As for the Independent article, the newspaper says it 'understands', and carries no direct quotes. Also, as the games in question have yet to take place, how can we ascertain that the article has 'no substance. It's not actionable even if he lasts until 2018.

They've banned papers for "false and misleading reports". It's as hypocrite you can get, but they've done it.

They've banned papers for "false and misleading reports". It's as hypocrite you can get, but they've done it.

Sure, ncj are still out and, I assume, the Express - but I'm unsure if they've taken legal action against anyone, ever, that's ended in court. I know that they've had plenty of stories spiked at ncj in the past by threatening to remove press access, then banned them anyway (primarily because ncj couldn't afford what Jabba was asking for in £ to keep their high level of access to players as well as games).

Regardless, the club can't keep Pardew on for another two games and then turn around and sue The Independent.

Yes, highly hypocritical. Wendy Talylor is a congenital liar. So bad, in fact, that she doesn't even know she's doing it. She's lied to my face on several occasions and then denied having done so when presented with the truth. Pardew's the same - I don't think he knows the difference between his silver-foxed reality and the actual truth.