Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Looks like the writing is on the wall for pardew now, the bottom line is that the current squad is full of players that don't suit his style, he sat back and said nowt no matter what Ashley did and now he's left with the results of being a coward

We've had polls at various time since he came here and it will be interesting to see exactly how people feel about him now.  I can guess how it will go but I though we'd have had at least one vote for him to stay even if it was somebody taking the piss.  I hope nobody does take the piss because it will be interesting to see just how bad things are for him now.  It will also be interesting to see how other manager polls have gone and to be able to compare his popularity, or lack of it.

I voted stay by accident :(

It's logical to assume that the first option will always be the positive, the second the negative. Every poll says "Yes or No", none say "No or Yes". I blame the poll.

I blame you for not reading it and I can't change it to allow people to change how they vote, I don't know if a mod can do it.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't imagine anyone on here, bar the odd zany contrary f***er, will be wanting him to stay. The time's come and it's become blatantly apparent for even the thickest Newcastle fan.

hithere might vote like. :lol: