Crystal Palace manager

Mick

396-0

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13/ian350z_photos/Ray-WilkinsMYWORD.jpg

396-0

Not his fault, the poll was energy less, front foot polling.

It's like science is against him, if wasn't for our over excited polling he would have won that.

396-0

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13/ian350z_photos/Ray-WilkinsMYWORD.jpg

396-0

Not his fault, the poll was energy less, front foot polling.

It's like science is against him, if wasn't for our over excited polling he would have won that.

We wuz in control of the poll but lack of energies won uz the poll.

It just amazes me that egret everything he's done it's taken something as innocuous as this to turn the tide, relatively speaking. Not that I'm complaining, I just think he's had too much leeway with some. Bring on the Hull match if this is indicative of the feeling towards him it's gonna be a doozy!

Just need the dreaded vote of confidence now, although from our club a vote of confidence would probably be just that. Now we're heavily against him the noise levels need to go up, relentlessly, no one can survive that, a constant stream of abuse, finally the toon army going in the same direction can bring some atmosphere back to SJP and long may that continue for the right reasons once he's gone. About time we woke up.

Just checked that.  There are two and a half thousand, alas.  Was wondering how many counted as "active" members, though :)

762 different members have logged in at some point today.

:thup:

That 400+ is a much more damning statistic than it could otherwise be, then (although it's already pretty damning, to be fair).

Incidentally, more than a quarter of registered users logging on in one random day is some achievement :thup:  I've lost count of the number of forums I'm a registered user of but haven't logged in since 2007 :lol: