Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Pardew said: “No-one on the pitch was better than Puncheon. He pulled the strings and asked questions.

There’s an old London term called a baller. And he’s a baller. He’ll play anywhere Punch, because he can handle the ball.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

I know we're still pigshit and we've got a multitude of problems that are inherent and well documented.....but I'm still glad that this utter cunt has moved himself on to another club. This horrible smarmy twat is someone else's problem and I'm grateful for that.

Pardew said: “No-one on the pitch was better than Puncheon. He pulled the strings and asked questions.

There’s an old London term called a baller. And he’s a baller. He’ll play anywhere Punch, because he can handle the ball.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif

:lol: As if that usage has its origins in London.

:lol: As if that usage has its origins in London.

:lol: He's a compulsive liar. Just makes it up as he goes along. Even in the most needless instances.

That's what I was thinking, isn't that a genuinely yank expression? :lol:

:lol: Yeah! It's absolutely crazy!

The term isn't even typically used in London or anywhere in the UK for that matter.

It'll likely be a few of the young guys on the team that are into their hip hop and that bit of American culture that use the term.

He's heard it off them, and has tried to be clever, and act like it's a common term that has always been a London thing even from back when he played.

He's got serious problems. Couldn't believe it when I saw the quote.

Guest firetotheworks

Ah wish ah was a little bit taller, ah wish ah was ah baller yo.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/assets/Remy+Cabella+Newcastle+United+v+Manchester+0g9K5jLu3hEl.jpg