Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Just goes to show that most fans have little to no real idea of what's happening at other clubs.  I learnt that lesson, if you want to know what's really going on, listen to the fans of the club, perfect example being brummie's warnings to the mackems about MON.

Just goes to show that most fans have little to no real idea of what's happening at other clubs.  I learnt that lesson, if you want to know what's really going on, listen to the fans of the club, perfect example being brummie's warnings to the mackems about MON.

Does that mean we have to go to Derby forums and listen what they say about McLaran

Guest firetotheworks

Man you could give Pardew picasso, rembrandt, van gogh, da vinch, constable  and all the best painters in the world and he'd have the poor fuckers decorating peoples houses.

When will people realise he is an absolute plumb?  Its going to be funny watching palace fans slowly realise.

Get your grubby little mits off my analogy, old man!

Despicable whinging wankers. They don't deserve a fraction of what that club and players gives them.

Phahahahahahaha.

Seriously though, I don't know what i would do with a fraction of a sports direct bin bag.

http://i.imgur.com/65JPKkT.png

Which suggests he's a spineless complicit cunt, not that he was hard done by.

Exactly, he would have the full backing of the FA if Mike Ashley did penalise him for playing a strong team. It's in the rules ffs that the strongest team should be played.

it probably doesn't have to be any direct interference though. He's probably told at start of season his targets are to get 10th in table, will get bonuses etc for that and he will get nothing for any cup run. Pardew then only prioritizes League.

Does that mean we have to go to Derby forums and listen what they say about McLaran

They all love him.

See what's going on mid March. The tide will have started to turn and it won't be a few lone voices. Lovely. :)

They will lose their next 3 PL games and then QPR at home if they don't win that then the shit will hit the magimix.  :D

Their run-in is Chelsea, Liv, ManU and Swansea.

If any of our managers ever grow a backbone they will be immediately sacked. You can't blame Pardew for Ashley no more than you can blame a headache for a brain tumour, and while getting rid of the symptom is nice for a while there'll be more to come

That thread is so full of spectacularly lazy stereotypes that it's actually quite impressive.

It's full of ignorant arseholes who haven't got a clue what it's like to go through 4 seasons of hearing your shit manager telling you who you can't compete with, and that's most of the teams on the planet.

We've had a manager for 4 years who had the job lined up while the popular previous manager was still doing relatively well while still learning as he was new to management.

For 4 years we were told that we played front foot football while our eyes were telling us that we were playing turgid shite most of the time. 

For 4 years we've heard the manager backing the regime out of self preservation because his only ambition was to stay in a job, he had no ambition other than to receive his pay cheque every month.

For 4 years we've had a manager going into transfer windows telling us how were vulnerable to losing our best players and him openly touting them and going as far as talking about release clauses when any manager in his position would have talked around it if he didn't want to lose players.

For 4 years we've spent 4 days working on defending and 1 day a week on attacking and that's been reflected in how we played most of our games under him. 

For 4 years we spent our week on how to stop the opposition instead of how to work out a game plan that would suit our players. 

For 4 years we've seen a club representative embarrassing the club by pushing linesman, calling a fellow manager a c*nt, head butting an opposition player etc. 

For 4 years we've actively looked to go out of cups as early as possible.  For 4 years we were told why we couldn't beat the opposition even before a ball was kicked. 

For 4 years we've seen bizarre line-up's and substitutions, the left back coming on being as bizarre as any and some Palace fans have already noticed that, welcome to the next 4 years if they're unfortunate enough to keep him that long. 

I could go on but I'll not because that's just bringing back bad memories, he's a shit manager and that's all that needs to be said and they'll find that out and no doubt forget all of the shit they are trying to throw our way out of ignorance.

We've watched Pardew for 4 years and know more about him than a few spanners who worship him because of one goal, idiots.