Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Well he facilitated the almost complete destruction of my love for the club so I'm of the opinion he was 'that bad'. But that's just me. I finished college.

Oooof, low blow.

http://i.imgur.com/LCfdnZt.jpg

Prob not the best player choice for that gag

Ah, fair point. :undecided:

The football was bad aye. Only ambitious teams sack managers for that reason. And we certainly aren't one of those.

If he was f'ing garbage we wouldn't use the style of football as reason to hate him. Not good enough for us? Aye, that would be true.

Bizarre logic.

The football was bad aye. Only ambitious teams sack managers for that reason. And we certainly aren't one of those.

If he was f'ing garbage we wouldn't use the style of football as reason to hate him. Not good enough for us? Aye, that would be true.

Bizarre logic.

Results would back it up. Not "well but.... the football!"

Guest firetotheworks

Results did back it up you pleb.

But overall, they didn't. That's my point - the league placings overall where okay. So the vitroil towards him is not based on results, its personal. I already said he would've been sacked twice by most teams but he recovered some what each time.

Christ, you really do talk an unmitigated amount of raw sewerage like. :lol: 'Not based on results'

Here man, it was based on everything. The results, the football, the tactics, the team selections, the excuses, the lies, the bullshit, the dumbing down of expectations, the dumbing down of us as fans, the perpetuation of myths, the blame, the hypocrisy, the contradictions and yes, him as a person. This idea that you seem to have that he recovered somewhat is genuinely laughable, even for you.

The bottom half of the premier league has been utter dross for a while. We've been very fortunate not to get dragged in. 3 points not gained from a vital assist from his nemesis hatem Ben arfa would have seen us finish below crystal palace.

We looked far less than the sum of our parts for much of his time here, regularly being smashed by less talented squads and offering little/no joy when we did win.  Our league placings weren't good whatsoever when you take into account the quality he had at his disposal, obviously the 5th place finish aside.  And then there's the cups.

Forgetting everything else, his results have been garbage everywhere since Reading. West Ham, Charlton, and Southampton fans didn't want him gone because he was off fucking blokes wives abroad, or his players' girlfriends, or even the collective reasons we all hate him for. They wanted him gone purely because he's absolutely garbage at managing a football club.

On a decent little run for Palace though so we must have just imagined up his entire career, he's actually really mint, obviously.

We looked far less than the sum of our parts for much of his time here, regularly being smashed by less talented squads and offering little/no joy when we did win.  Our league placings weren't good whatsoever when you take into account the quality he had at his disposal, obviously the 5th place finish aside.  And then there's the cups.

I don't think last season was a massive under-achievement at all league wise. I think we had the 9th best squad in the league imo and finished 10th. We certainly couldn't flog our players for the prices Southampton did. Do people genuinely think last seasons squad should've finished much higher? It basically had the same awful CB pairings.

Same this season, league wise we where at the level of the squad we had when he left.

He broke records for incompetency going right back to the formation of the football club.

This is true. And I mentioned he would've been sacked elsewhere for those. But can you admit, he bounced back on both occassions? 6 league wins in a row was it?

He also had a record-breaking defensive run. We broke some long-term ducks. Let's just look at the full picture.

Results did back it up you pleb.

But overall, they didn't. That's my point - the league placings overall where okay. So the vitroil towards him is not based on results, its personal. I already said he would've been sacked twice by most teams but he recovered some what each time.

Christ, you really do talk an unmitigated amount of raw sewerage like. :lol: 'Not based on results'

Here man, it was based on everything. The results, the football, the tactics, the team selections, the excuses, the lies, the bullshit, the dumbing down of expectations, the dumbing down of us as fans, the perpetuation of myths, the blame, the hypocrisy, the contradictions and yes, him as a person. This idea that you seem to have that he recovered somewhat is genuinely laughable, even for you.

This for me, is at its core. And it's disgusting. But I genuinely believe it comes from above and is a part of the job description.

Carver's down the same route but worse. I have a bad feeling, the next man will have to follow suit.

For the last couple of years we have been midtable and not participating in cup competitions (longer actually). Do I believe this will change in the next 2-3 years under Ashley? Nope. Under a better manager, we could be 8th.

If we where Swansea - would I be happy with the club? Nope.

Imagine, as an alleged NUFC fan, taking time out of your day to stick up for Alan 'king of the cunts' Pardew. Sickening, should be sectioned for his own safety and the sake of my eyes.

Guest Incandenza

The main source of dissonance between Pardew's reputation inside and outside the North East is the 10th place finish. Its decent to outsiders, but it is not reflective of our performance levels. We lost more games last season than in 08/09 and were regularly battered 3 or 4 nil. We could and should have finished much lower in the table last season. By almost every other metric bar points, whether that be goal difference, goals conceded, goals scored, games lost, we were a poor team. We finished 10th because we had a large number of fortunate wins and because the premier league in general was very poor last season.

Look how similar the two are in most fields. Its uncanny.

http://i.imgur.com/PtKfAX2.png

If he'd stayed we would have finished in the bottom half this season and probably done as bad or worse next season i.e. regressing to the Pardew mean: poor bottom half finishes with a top half budget and squad.

Well he facilitated the almost complete destruction of my love for the club so I'm of the opinion he was 'that bad'. But that's just me. I finished college.

Oooof, low blow.

http://i.imgur.com/LCfdnZt.jpg

What were you thinking posting this, man? :lol: