Crystal Palace manager

Mick

This Pardew thing is unbearable  :lol:

I'm just going to start punching people in the face for feeling the need to point out to me how he's now doing at Palace.

When this thing starts going wrong I tell you ... I just pray he somehow gets the England job off of this, so that everyone in this country suffers terribly.

The London media get to simultaneously suck him off while telling those ungrateful norvern fackin monkeys to know their place.

Accompanied by that picture of that shirtless landwhale with the NUFC tattoo on his Jabba-esque gut. Cos y'know, he's representative of us all......

wait until he has a full pre-season with this squad to impose his ideas on them :lol:

bet the palace fans are expecting a southampton-esque lolfest, i don't think they're going to get it, he's arguably having his honeymoon period way too early and getting a lot better results than he should be at this stage

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

4 of those Palace players would walk in to our strongest XI.

It makes me wonder why we blame only the manager when our squad is in a very sorry state. We've been crying out for a striker who can hold up the ball well and at least 2 conventional wingers but what did we get in the transfer window?. 3 AM's and a dubious striker. It's not rocket science he's doing well with the type of players he likes to play with.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Probably because Pardew kept saying he was happy with his squad and I believe before the season started had us targeting CL spot.

What does this have to do with tactics or formation? Maybe he deserves flack for putting up with our management setup and player purchase strategy but tactics wise, I don't see how he could do better. Some posters were saying anyone in the footballing world would be an improvement over Pardew in the WWYGF thread. Well we have the proof now  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Aye, Pardew said he wanted big changes in the summer, he made them and completely ruined the squad from all angles.

4 of those Palace players would walk in to our strongest XI.

It makes me wonder why we blame only the manager when our squad is in a very sorry state. We've been crying out for a striker who can hold up the ball well and at least 2 conventional wingers but what did we get in the transfer window?. 3 AM's and a dubious striker. It's not rocket science he's doing well with the type of players he likes to play with.

'We' don't. The squad is a shambles AND Pardew wasn't good enough. Winds me up this idea that you can only criticise the manager or those running the club and not both. None of the pricks are fit for purpose.

As pointed out though, it didn't help Pardew's case that he was willing to constantly defend the regime (something he's now moaning about) and Carver is going the same way already. No integrity whatsoever.

People defend Alan Pardew. Some people even like him. Some Newcastle fans.

Undeniable facts like that convince me that I was designed for a different universe, never mind football club or sport.

Probably because Pardew kept saying he was happy with his squad and I believe before the season started had us targeting CL spot.

What Pardew says is only an indication of the transfer strategy, not a cause. If he says he's happy with the squad = he knew we wouldn't make any more transfers. When he started hyping one of our players = we where looking to sell him. BUt if he said the contrary, the same things would've happened but he would be on Ashley's bad side.

Pardew is a bad manager and tbh I thought he would relegate us with this squad. The squad is pretty poor. Cisse, Sissoko, Dummett and some good form from Abeid & Perez ended up playing much better than previously.