Crystal Palace manager

Mick

No way will Pardew be considered for manager of the year, that belongs to Mourinho , and deservedly so, however winning 9 from 13 was pretty good going considering the club were on their arse under Warnock, and he made quite a few toon fans look rather daft.

A defeat today was more than predictable, Pardew had guided them to the magical 40points so job done, flip flops on  :snod:

Fishing much?

He did make us look pretty daft like, felt a fucking pillock going into work after we'd gone out of both cups to Palace and Gillingham so we could concentrate on the league, which we were getting humped 4-0 every week in regardless.

Guest chopey

When pardew gets his tentacles into this team in the summer and gets Carver, stone and woodman down there with him we'll see the real stop start hoofball

So moronic to think he made us look stupid as if his upturn in fortune is like some kind of celestial event that comes and goes every so often, and had we just kept him long enough, that purple patch would have seen us win 9 in 13 when it did finally decide to turn up. As it stands, it turns out that Palace were the ones who took full advantage of the pardew eclipse.

Utter fucking stupidity.

Weird how the media sing his praises but never point out the bad runs, the broken records, the multitude of 4+-0 losses, the headbutt...

He seems to be the medias next English hope for after Hodgson.

We should start a campaign to get him the England job when he shows his real colours, start to f*** Palace up and have them hoovering around the relegation zone.

I want to see him cry on the touchline after a 4-0 humping off San Marino.

Weird how the media sing his praises but never point out the bad runs, the broken records, the multitude of 4+-0 losses, the headbutt...

:sweetjesus: :sweetjesus:

:sweetjesus: :sweetjesus:

We'll win the World Cup with him and not one of us will know how to feel about it.

We should start a campaign to get him the England job when he shows his real colours, start to f*** Palace up and have them hoovering around the relegation zone.

I want to see him cry on the touchline after a 4-0 humping off San Marino.

As if he will cry, he'll blame it on something else. "The six months we had off didn't help", "Wembley isn't an ideal stadium for us", "Me and John Terry were too busy shagging Cahil's lass to do any pre-match planning".

Had to laugh when I saw Pards' interview before the game where he was saying Pulis knew his teams liked to play front foot football and would be prepared for it. I guess he was. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

17 defeats in 27 PL games in his final 12 months here. Fans deserve the mess we are in for hounding Superman out tbh