Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Howaythetoon

He wont get the England job, he's not well liked within the FA. The next mush after Hodgson maybe Neville or even Shearer!

He wont get the England job, he's not well liked within the FA. The next mush after Hodgson maybe Neville or even Shearer!

I don't think so either. Not for a good while anyway. I think that a fair bit of the mud from the SackPardew campaign will stick.

Alan Pardew remains realistic despite Palace's current league position - his first aim is 42 points and safety.

He admits that taking on a Manchester City side yet to drop a point or let in a goal will be daunting

:lol:

Seeing as they won't get relegated, can only hope they get to that "psychologically intimidating" 42 points in January then stall and crawl to 50 points by the end of the season.

Alan Pardew remains realistic despite Palace's current league position - his first aim is 42 points and safety.

He admits that taking on a Manchester City side yet to drop a point or let in a goal will be daunting

:lol:

Seeing as they won't get relegated, can only hope they get to that "psychologically intimidating" 42 points in January then stall and crawl to 50 points by the end of the season.

He's bound to get an absolute bollocking, lose before turn up type performance.

Can you imagine if by some Miracle I.e. and English Messi, Ronaldo and Bale appeared from nowhere and Parses won the world cup with England we would look like massive tests to the outside.

Who would give a shit? We'd have won the World cup! Be fkn amazing. :D

cuold you imagine... 'i'd like to congratulate myself for winning this wonderful world cup, and also i'd like to thank the players for their part in helping me  :lol:

Can you imagine if by some Miracle I.e. and English Messi, Ronaldo and Bale appeared from nowhere and Parses won the world cup with England we would look like massive tests to the outside.

:lol: Can you not at least see the argument, like? I honestly couldn't think of anything worse.

:lol: Can you not at least see the argument, like? I honestly couldn't think of anything worse.

Yeah, nar, I get what your saying.

You'd be all...

http://i.imgur.com/BFJlA8k.gif

Without realising your head had dropped into a lovely pillow of boobies.

Never going to have to worry about it... but winning the world cup ffs! :frantic:

You'd be all...

Never going to have to worry about it... but winning the world cup ffs! :frantic:

I absolutely loathe the man and couldn't think of anything worse than him being immortalised as a hero, whether or not he earned it on merit.

Who would give a s***? We'd have won the World cup! Be fkn amazing. :D

Given the choice of England winning the world cup or Newcastle winning a throw in, I would pick the throw in every single time

You'd be all...