Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I want to strangle this Ting Tong character...

Ting Tong • 2 hours ago

Great decision to let them go if they weren't going to play AND save £65k a week in wages....Well done to the club for that

Ting Tong  toon-stripe • an hour ago

Cos we would have had to pay his contract up....jeez you are a bit naïve ! In any event ALL his wages are covered by Hull but no loan fee.MYM was £1m loan fee and a further £5.5m if he signs permanently and they pick up his wages.Good business if you ask me and ...FACT !

Ting Tong  toon-stripe • an hour ago

Show me evidence in black and white that Sir Mike has taken money out of the club,other than what he has owed...You wont cos you cant cos he hasnt

And Dave. f*** off Dave...

Dave • an hour ago

Ben Arfa didn't put a f'in shift in at the end of last season. I don't care what position Pardew played him in he needs to work harder. His attitude is wrong and its hardly as if his attitude being wrong is a new thing. Don't forget how he ended up at Newcastle in the first place.

I spent too long arguing with that Ting Tong before twigging it must, simply MUST be a troll account. Or a mackem. No way are they genuine views of a Newcastle supporter.

Dave on the other hand has obviously been lobotomised.

Just been on Tyne Tees News;

"That's news to me (about Ashley selling) - there's no suggestion or sign at all. He's obviously given us money to spend this summer and his commitment to the club is as strong as it has ever been"

Ha ha ha ha! Fuck off!

And Dave. Fuck off Dave...

Dave • an hour ago

Ben Arfa didn't put a f'in shift in at the end of last season. I don't care what position Pardew played him in he needs to work harder. His attitude is wrong and its hardly as if his attitude being wrong is a new thing. Don't forget how he ended up at Newcastle in the first place.

Dave will disappear up his own arsehole when Bruce gets him playing week in week out and turning in a few displays.

Fucking penis text on TS. Talking about a poor culture and bad vibes had HBA stayed. All ignoring the fact pardew is not morinho and hasn't a fucking clue.'oh well ferguson got rid when they didn't fit the system' well yes but his system wasn't a steaming cesspit of fuckshit with cocks on.

That prick in 'finance'! If he was really in finance he would have picked up the obvious that the club can't even make money from merchandise. He takes the profit for himself. Ando just saying it's interesting. It isn't! Do your research ffs.

That prick in 'finance'! If he was really in finance he would have picked up the obvious that the club can't even make money from merchandise. He takes the profit for himself. Ando just saying it's interesting. It isn't! Do your research ffs.

Someone from the club, IMO.

More guff- http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/11/newcastle-united-alan-pardew-pressure-mounts

“Sometimes, when you’re at a club for a long time, and I’m the second-longest-serving manager in the Premier League now, it becomes a little more difficult, especially at a club of this size. People ask: ‘Why haven’t you won a trophy?’ But we haven’t won a trophy at this club since 1969.

“It’s very, very difficult. I have to try to look at the bigger picture – a bigger picture than the local media and some of our fans – but I also understand there’s an immediate world we live in. Immediate results are important, and I can’t take my eye off that either. But by the same token, I have a bigger vision. I think we’ve got better and we’re a stronger club than when I arrived, a lot stronger.”

Once again, us fans are just too stupid to understand the bigger picture.

Pardew conceded that some fans “lost trust” because of their collapse last season which started in January, and ended with him being jeered every time he left the dug out during the final home game against Cardiff.

:lol: :lol: A collapse that started in January and we're assholes for being on his back. Mother Fucker.

More guff- http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/11/newcastle-united-alan-pardew-pressure-mounts

“Sometimes, when you’re at a club for a long time, and I’m the second-longest-serving manager in the Premier League now, it becomes a little more difficult, especially at a club of this size. People ask: ‘Why haven’t you won a trophy?’ But we haven’t won a trophy at this club since 1969.

“It’s very, very difficult. I have to try to look at the bigger picture – a bigger picture than the local media and some of our fans – but I also understand there’s an immediate world we live in. Immediate results are important, and I can’t take my eye off that either. But by the same token, I have a bigger vision. I think we’ve got better and we’re a stronger club than when I arrived, a lot stronger.”

Once again, us fans are just too stupid to understand the bigger picture.

:lol: Immediate results. We've been SHIT FOR A YEAR.

I fucking hate him.

:lol: He's all "Why are they against me so fast?"

We've been truly shit for an entire year. A year!

He knows the average football fan doesn't know that. It's so incredibly cynical and cowardly the way he carries on, to curry favour with the national press and neutral fans. Makes it even more amazing when some of our own go for it.

I fucking hate him.

:lol: He's all "Why are they against me so fast?"

We've been truly shit for an entire year. A year!

He knows the average football fan doesn't know that. It's so incredibly cynical and cowardly the way he carries on, to curry favour with the national press and neutral fans. Makes it even more amazing when some of our own go for it.

How can the average Newcastle fan be unaware that we've been shit since at least December of last year. They're watching, aren't they? I don't get this fucking divide amongst NUFC fans. Even casual Knicks fans knew the manager was shit last year.