Crystal Palace manager

Mick

BG have they said anything positive at all?

It just seems like they only tear down things which are anti regime?

From the bit I've heard tonight - no. Ando is wanting to know who is behind the site. Pridey saying they want to remain anonymous and Ando questioning why.

From the bit I've heard tonight - no. Ando is wanting to know who is behind the site. Pridey saying they want to remain anonymous and Ando questioning why.

They clearly haven't looked at the site as it says why.

I could understand the fuss if you had to pay to access the site but it's just a button which says donate.

It's sad that total sport will do anything to knock anything anti Ashley anti pardew instead of giving it a fair shake.

If you don't want to donate then don't. What is wrong with these people? Always want to focus on the stuff that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Discrediting the website to their listners.

They clearly haven't looked at the site as it says why.

I could understand the fuss if you had to pay to access the site but it's just a button which says donate.

It's sad that total sport will do anything to knock anything anti Ashley anti pardew instead of giving it a fair shake.

They will deny there are, but without a doubt - they are in the club's pocket - as sad as that is.

One view that has just been said is that the people behind the site are 'Messageboard cyber-bullies'. :D

Guest Howaythetoon

If the daft cunt can't see why people would want to remain anonymous then he's a stupid idiot. I'd like to know who is behind this but I totally get why they want to be faceless and actually I'm ultimately happy with that.

In the ranks of our support we have some right bell ends and some people who when it comes to matters NUFC its all about agendas, politics and even money making.

this way nowt can be misconstrued. Its about Pardew, not egos, names, people, money, gimmicks, its all about showing the world how bad a manager he is and why he needs to go and hopefully about making that happen.

If the daft c*** can't see why people would want to remain anonymous then he's a stupid idiot. I'd like to know who is behind this but I totally get why they want to be faceless and actually I'm ultimately happy with that.

In the ranks of our support we have some right bell ends and some people who when it comes to matters NUFC its all about agendas, politics and even money making.

this way nowt can be misconstrued. Its about Pardew, not egos, names, people, money, gimmicks, its all about showing the world how bad a manager he is and why he needs to go and hopefully about making that happen.

Definitely. And the anonymity actually keeps the focus on the website and all the info on it. Have a lot of respect for whoever put that together, without seeking any kudos or anything. Purely to bring to light the horrible job Pardew has done.

Guest Dontooner

Finally someone has muster enough effort of actually doing something.

If this forces a change , well done to the lads that made history with their hearts...

We need more active fans like this.

Theres is really nothing he can say to make up for the absolute shambles of a window, but I'm sure he will mention something along the lines of having a cracking window with great backing from Mike and with players coming back to fitness Raylor, Cisse, Tiote etc.... he is still happy overall with the business.

And the few remaining mongs will lap it up.

Ashley felt the use of five first-team players for a Capital One Cup tie at Gillingham just a few days before the Crystal Palace clash in the league was excessive and could have played a part in Newcastle’s laboured display in a 3-3 draw.

:mackems:

Everything about that sentence man.

Ashley felt the use of five first-team players for a Capital One Cup tie at Gillingham just a few days before the Crystal Palace clash in the league was excessive and could have played a part in Newcastle’s laboured display in a 3-3 draw.

:mackems:

Everything about that sentence man.

Where's that from?

Guest thenorthumbrian

Good Grief !! 98.7% want Pardew out, that's quite decisive. In fact I can't think of a vote on anything anywhere which is so overwhelming.

The glorious leader of North Korea wouldn't get those figures in his favour.