Crystal Palace manager

Mick

From BBC website-

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew responds to reports that he has two games to save his job following a disappointing start of the season, saying: "I am afraid is part and parcel of the Premier League.

"We have not won a game yet. The pressure is on because we were not good enough towards the end of last year but in the short term of this year I think we have played well. I know on the training ground we are working very hard."

Is it just me or does it sound like he's been told he's got 2 games? I don't know. This whole situation is driving me nuts  :frantic:

Guest Roger Kint

Good to see he has completely ignored his replace anyone who leaves bullshit with we have enough going forward. Might as well save these quotes now as we are only one injury away from him contradicting them. Fucking prick will be backtracting faster than our midfield on this one:

“The thinking behind that was to get a squad we thought was good enough to go forward and we think we’ve got that.”

“For us it is very important we control part of the game. When they won at West Ham they had perhaps too much control and that is something we want to take away from them."

Just seen this quote with reference to Saturday's game.  WTF?!!!!  So he would like to control 'part' of the game would he?  Surely as a manager you'd want your team to have complete control of a game?! 

If i was a travelling fan that's what I'd want to hear from our manager.  Can't wait to make that journey in the hope that we might control 'part' of the game.  Probably that 5min spell after they score their 3rd and we've "got them worried".  f***ing bell end so he is!!!  :rant: :rant: :rant:

My god but Southampton better fucking smash us. I couldn't bare it if we won, I really couldn't.

It'd be another few layers of paper over a yawning chasm and we'd be back to square 1 again. This really is a vital game coming up.

almost 99% want Pardew is sacked !!!!!

I have never seen this.

there remain eight voting for its maintenance, it must be 8 sunderland fans :)

I want to strangle this Ting Tong character...

Ting Tong • 2 hours ago

Great decision to let them go if they weren't going to play AND save £65k a week in wages....Well done to the club for that

Ting Tong  toon-stripe • an hour ago

Cos we would have had to pay his contract up....jeez you are a bit naïve ! In any event ALL his wages are covered by Hull but no loan fee.MYM was £1m loan fee and a further £5.5m if he signs permanently and they pick up his wages.Good business if you ask me and ...FACT !

Ting Tong  toon-stripe • an hour ago

Show me evidence in black and white that Sir Mike has taken money out of the club,other than what he has owed...You wont cos you cant cos he hasnt

And Dave. Fuck off Dave...

Dave • an hour ago

Ben Arfa didn't put a f'in shift in at the end of last season. I don't care what position Pardew played him in he needs to work harder. His attitude is wrong and its hardly as if his attitude being wrong is a new thing. Don't forget how he ended up at Newcastle in the first place.

He said: ”Of course, but we’ve tried to replace with better.”

:yao: :pardsgrin:

He must think our fans are thick as s***.

A lot of them are.

True, but nobody can believe possibly believe this bollocks anymore, can they?