Crystal Palace manager

Mick

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alan-pardew-surprised-newcastle-fans-4204703

“Everybody in the Premier League has it coming, but for me it’s probably come a little bit quicker than I expected. I have to deal with that.

“I’m responding to pressure like I always do. The only thing I can do is bring what I think is the right mentality to the group for the next game.

“If you ask most Premier League managers, they’ll say their treatment [from the fans] is very much the same. It’s probably a little bit more focused here - maybe because we’ve banned the local media, I don’t know. It seems to be slightly more revved up here.

"Of course it’s important for the fans to respect and honour what you’re doing. I think maybe some of that trust was lost at the back end of last season. There could be a number of arguments why you would consider that to be my fault, and I would have to accept those if that was the opinion of the fans. All I can do is honour what I think I do for this football club, and that’s an honest job.”

Pardew says there is only one way to win back the supporters, and that is with good football and victories.

He added: “You can only really enhance that relationship by winning games, and we need to win some, simple as that.

“The pressure that the local media - and media in general - put on me at this football club will never change. I think it will always be the same.

"Sometimes, when you’re at a club for a long time - and I’m the second longest serving manager in the Premier League now - it becomes a little more difficult, especially at a club of this size.

“People ask, ‘Why haven’t you won a trophy?’ But we haven’t won a trophy at this club since 1969. It’s very, very difficult.

"Immediate results are important, and I can’t take my eye off that either. But by the same token, I do have to have a bigger vision. I think we’ve got better, and we’re a stronger club than when I arrived, a lot stronger. I don’t know how else you can gauge it.

“I don’t think we’d be having this conversation if Palace hadn’t scored that stoppage-time equaliser. That’s how fine the lines are.

"But having said that, I’m not totally blind to the fact that last year is playing a part here. I’m not going to hide from that and bang the drum that all this is horribly harsh.”

http://i.imgur.com/4yUEBqI.jpg

:lol: With good football and victories. So he's just been saving up all the good football for now?

:lol: We're not gonna have a talk on how that's just someone talking to themselves through alts? We're gonna just let that be?

:lol: like you've never been sat there on reddit, 3 incognito windows open with different accounts replying to each other

edit: just me then?

:lol: We're not gonna have a talk on how that's just someone talking to themselves through alts? We're gonna just let that be?

:lol: like you've never been sat there on reddit, 3 incognito windows open with different accounts replying to each other

:lol: Have you?!

edit: :lol: The fuck outta here.

'horribly harsh'. Criticism of the last 2 years of pigshit football is now considered horribly harsh.

He's responsible for the results and performances of his team because he's the fucking manager. It' not harsh, in any way, shape or form - it's totally justified and he's attempting to brush the criticism off. The poor, wee lamb. He's utter scum.

I thought he was having a dig at the decision to ban them for heaping more pressure on him. He is purely #rattled.

Aye but he was having a pop at them before they were banned, saying they were causing him too much strife or something. Find it comical they tried to fuck the local press over and it's still their fault. Also an incredibly condescending view of the fanbase to carry on like they all just read the Chronicle every day and that's it, of course.

Must be lush to have a job where there's absolutely no accountability whatsoever. No matter how shit you perform there's always someone to blame and you get to disregard all justified criticism. The cunt's in his own fucking world, honestly believe he thinks he's doing a good job. The arrogance and hubris every time he opens his mouth is staggering given the horrendous football he's responsible for.

The sackpardew thing is making your media look just as bad as old Alan, imo. It's not like those stats that point out how terrible he's been were hidden in some safe. They were just out there, and all the contradictory quotes were given directly to them. They've been shown up, imo.

Guest TruToon94

We've fucking regressed from Hughton's reign! I'd say we're on the level of the season when we got relegated if not worse.

At least there was some football trying to be played. Pardew is without a doubt the worst manager we have ever had. Even Souness would be a step up and he was pretty dire to say the least.

The sackpardew thing is making your media look just as bad as old Alan, imo. It's not like those stats that point out how terrible he's been were hidden in some safe. They were just out there, and all the contradictory quotes were given directly to them. They've been shown up, imo.

:thup: Not that they'll care, mind.

Must be lush to have a job where there's absolutely no accountability whatsoever. No matter how shit you perform there's always someone to blame and you get to disregard all justified criticism. The cunt's in his own fucking world, honestly believe he thinks he's doing a good job. The arrogance and hubris every time he opens his mouth is staggering given the horrendous football he's responsible for.

And if you're so bad that you end up getting sacked, you get a large pay-out. :lol:

Had to laugh at Mike in the comments "to think i gave up following Liverpool for this shit". Was Mike off here wasn't it?

:lol: someone off here pretending to be mike

Someone as done Froggy & Stifler as well ffs  :lol:

Had to laugh at Mike in the comments "to think i gave up following Liverpool for this shit". Was Mike off here wasn't it?

:lol: someone off here pretending to be mike

Someone as done Froggy & Stifler as well ffs  :lol:

Stiffler • 39 minutes ago

I like apples.

Inspired. :lol: