Crystal Palace manager

Mick

http://bwinbetting.com/leagues/premier-league/newcastle-mental-sack-alan-pardew,61017.html?

Worse f***ing article I have ever read

For a team that was exiled to the Championship for a year in 2009/10, it’s difficult to envisage even the best manager to ever grace a dugout recording better figures than this.

:facepalm:

It's an absolute train-wreck of an article. Garbage.

http://bwinbetting.com/leagues/premier-league/newcastle-mental-sack-alan-pardew,61017.html?

Worse f***ing article I have ever read

For a team that was exiled to the Championship for a year in 2009/10, it’s difficult to envisage even the best manager to ever grace a dugout recording better figures than this.

I'm not going to even waste a mouse click, if only Dalglish had seen that the year Blackburn came up or Keegan when we came up and qualified for Europe.

Worse fucking article I have ever read

Bit of a travesty to describe that as an article. It's just some random tit spouting off on a betting site. How many people are going to even see it?

Did he say anything? Why haven't we been told anything? GAH

Neil Cameron @NeilCameron5  ·  1h

Alan Pardew: "We've mainly looked strong this season" #NUFC

Neil Cameron @NeilCameron5  ·  9m

Pardew believes the squad can move #NUFC forward.

Neil Cameron @NeilCameron5  ·  60s

Pardew on Ashley: "His commitment to the club is as strong as it's always been" #NUFC

Seen a few things on twitter from the @NUFC account.

He apparently mentioned we have "Mainly looked strong this season and need to take that on"

And...

"Southampton away is a fixture that has been hard on us the last couple of years, we need to improve on that"

Funny though, who else has been here during those COUPLE of years?

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Alan Pardew has dismissed talk of #nufc being up for sale

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Pardew on #nufc for sale: "That's news to me I've heard no suggestion from him or any signs from him."

Like he has any f***ing idea.

Seen a few things on twitter from the @NUFC account.

He apparently mentioned we have "Mainly looked strong this season and need to take that on"

And...

"Southampton away is a fixture that has been hard on us the last couple of years, we need to improve on that"

Funny though, who else has been here during those COUPLE of years?

I'm actually starting to hate nufc..and evertying it has turned into.  There is nothing to support. 

Guest TruToon94

He's looking for defenders to be scoring?

Fucking idiot. So he thinks the midfield should defend more whilst the defence need to be getting up the field and attacking?

No strikers capable of bailing him out by snatching 1-0 victories anymore though. Your days are numbered.