Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest zicomartin

Pardew was incredibly smug and condescending after the Stoke 5-1 in December (I think).  Wish I could find that offhand quote to the banned journo, asking if it was ok to congratulate him.  Needs to be sent to Arizona.

‘I respond to pressure like I always do,’ he said. ‘Everybody in the Premier League has it coming, but for me it’s come a little bit quicker than I expected and I have to deal with that.’

"A little quicker than I expected" ffs. Swear to God he researches what will wind me personally up most before he says it.

Fans

Local media

Want away players

We never win anything so I shouldn't have too either

He's really on the charm offensive.

Absolutely no question he's fully aware of the hostility towards him and trying to inflame it further.

Fans

Local media

Want away players

We never win anything so I shouldn't have too either

He's really on the charm offensive.

Absolutely no question he's fully aware of the hostility towards him and trying to inflame it further.

Wouldn't be surprised his comments from preseason onwards have hit a new level of arrogance. He won v the fans last season in his eyes and now he strutting about like a prick. Like you say, like he is intentionally winding up those who hounded him v Cardiff.

The guy can't take criticism, ultimately. Neither will he hear a word of advice that isn't in line with his thinking. He's an insecure, defensive type of character. The worst kind of person to ever put into any type of leadership position. We really have to get this guy out of the club.

He was pictured with a "Alan in Monte Carlo wants Pardew out" out sign at the height of that campaign, so no doubt he is aware of it all and isn't afraid to incite further.

It said "Alan say's [sic] hi from Monaco" :lol:

He probably did it in his boxers too. My memory is fuzzy.

Had to laugh at Mike in the comments "to think i gave up following Liverpool for this s***". Was Mike off here wasn't it?

:lol: someone off here pretending to be mike

Someone as done Froggy & Stifler as well ffs  :lol:

Stiffler • 39 minutes ago

I like apples.

Inspired. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

:lol: Did a genuine person sign up to call fake me an asshole? And now I'm sitting here feeling kinda bad! I didn't even type that fucking shit and his abuse towards not me hit me, ffs.

:lol:

Pardew a également évoqué sa situation personnelle : « Les gens demandent : "Pourquoi n'avez-vous pas remporté de trophée ?" Mais le club n'a plus remporté de trophée depuis 1969. C'est très très difficile. Je dois voir plus loin que les résultats immédiats, plus loin que les médias locaux ou quelques uns de nos supporters, mais je sais pertinemment qu'il faut être également dans la réalité. Les résultats immédiats sont importants et je ne dois pas m'en détourner. »

Je dois voir plus loin que les résultats immédiats, plus loin que les médias locaux ou quelques uns de nos supporters

OK for Pardew : "I have to look beyond the immediate, beyond the local media and some of our supporters"

99% it's just some fans :)

he is right he should go very far if there is not a club for hire

here is the difference between Ben Arfa and the coach

Ben Arfa looked at the spending club with pride and spoke of titles to be won, this coach speaks ill of the club and once again he is not at fault on the results, it is either the fault of the players or even the club.

he dares to say that Ben Arfa did not like the club, and it was easy to turn, but it's quite the opposite.

I can't believe he's actually came out and blamed the media and fans in one sentence, and sort of pat himself on the back because he's got much better vision.

He's either thick or genuinely believes he's doing something right here. (Suppose he's doing everything Ashley wants of him though)

The guy can't take criticism, ultimately. Neither will he hear a word of advice that isn't in line with his thinking. He's an insecure, defensive type of character. The worst kind of person to ever put into any type of leadership position. We really have to get this guy out of the club.

Van Gaal has a huge ego. To have an ego you actually have to be good at stuff, and then damned arrogant about that fact.

Pardew sees the likes of Van Gaal and Mourinho, and then tries to mimic these types. He thinks you can just act that way, and it'll mean your awesome. He's an absolute embarrassment of a human, and has no real confidence or certainty in himself.