Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

We need a replacement for Elliottman. Anyone?

Am happy stepping in or going on team D (as it looks like they are short of one, possibly more). Don't mind really - just happy to be involved.

I'll stick you in team D pal

Cheers! :)

You have joined the best team mate. Consider yourself the Suarez of Barcelona.

Taylor, did you get the trophy?

In short, no, slipped my mind slightly with the protests. Will order tomorrow :)

Anyone spoke to the families/friends?

Think his girlfriend and mam are intending to come and watch then do their own thing after (see some more of the area/city). They're keeping up with the thread and I'm in contact. Not sure about anyone else who's coming along with them.

I'll probably pop along for a watch but having not exercised in about 4 year I'll not bother playing.

You'll be alright man, if you've seen some of Reds vs Blues or hear some of the testimonies, then I'm certain you'd keep up with the pace.

I'll probably pop along for a watch but having not exercised in about 4 year I'll not bother playing.

Fair enough but I'm a heavy smoker who can't kick straight, :thup: I am quite scared of being embarrassed by other people though.

I used to be good until I found drink, tabs and pies. Now my brain thinks one thing and my body thinks the other.