SackPardew.com

Decky

Convinced people from here are behind the site. Absolutely convinced.

Same.

Love the way it's being done anonymously so you can't have people claim that it's just attention seeking. It's amazing, that it's being done this quickly and this organized. Outstanding work!

Guest Howaythetoon

Funny you say that because my first suspicions were someone like Peasepud who was excellent with websites and programming from what I remember, and the site is very slick, similar to Toontastic's main site...

Also its hardly even mentioned on TT by the looks of it...

As if its from here man :lol:

Given that so many people are behind it I think it could well be a group from a few different places who finally put their egos behind them. People have been so quick to play up the anonymity so it would make sense.

Whoever it is/isn't though :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

Given that so many people are behind it I think it could well be a group from a few different places who finally put their egos behind them. People have been so quick to play up the anonymity so it would make sense.

I reckon nufc.com and the fanzines have something to do with it. About fucking time someone got together and did something non self promoting anyway, eg that wanker Wraith and the shambles that was/is Nust.

I remember someone on here talking about setting up a website with all of Pardew's quotes and stats a while ago. Best not to dig too deep, though. The anonymity has really helped.

Guest neesy111

Funny you say that because my first suspicions were someone like Peasepud who was excellent with websites and programming from what I remember, and the site is very slick, similar to Toontastic's main site...

Also its hardly even mentioned on TT by the looks of it...

As if its from here man :lol:

Exactly, takes 3 months to get the bloody awards organised.  When Mike can get his arse into gear!

He'll probably claim it was to absorb the chanting. Take one for the players. Somehow.

Just read the article, and that was exactly his thought process. It's all about you, you fucking plank. The players won't be booed. He is so sly. Ironically, he'll only add to the negative atmosphere. Brilliant.

Just listened to that Talksport interview. Mr anonymous came across brilliantly, got his points across well and answered all questions expertly that were fired at him which must be hard when you're live on air. Well done to him :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

The whole thing has been absolutely fantastic! As I've said previously, well done to whoever is behind it! Mind, I'm convinced it's Mike Ashley!

I'm being f***ing stupid but I'd love it if KK was involved. He did personally say to me that there are many people out there in the background who want to oust Ashley, but its just not that easy to remove a billionaire, that in time we will get our club back, however. Is this the beginning? I hope so.

Great work on that talksport phone in, these guys seem to have every aspect of this thing nailed. Honestly this is more impressive than the group behind the fappening, thank you based anons.

I remember someone on here talking about setting up a website with all of Pardew's quotes and stats a while ago. Best not to dig too deep, though. The anonymity has really helped.

That's what I thought - that thread was then taken down..

:lol: if it was anything to do with here it would have been done months ago and badly too.

FWIW I find the change in .com's stance to be the most telling. They have a long history of being the go to guys for NUFC news and undoubtedly have the best connections to the media and fan groups.

Definite change in attitude from them of late and they are not normally quick to change. Think they are building up to a crescendo a lot of activity from them today too.

The whole thing has been absolutely fantastic! As I've said previously, well done to whoever is behind it! Mind, I'm convinced it's Mike Ashley!

I'm being f***ing stupid but I'd love it if KK was involved. He did personally say to me that there are many people out there in the background who want to oust Ashley, but its just not that easy to remove a billionaire, that in time we will get our club back, however. Is this the beginning? I hope so.

I might have a wank now that you've mentioned this mate!

We can dream! This club was made for him and vice versa!

Really starting to ramp it up in the national media, cracking calls by the lads. Contrast the erudite arguements and respectful manner in which they were delivered with that numpty Graham or whatever the tubes name was.

Felt as though Durham was almost setting up some nice questions too, even his 'challenges' felt like feeds for rebuttals he knew would be stronger.

Not normally a fan of his at all but well done to him and Quinn.

Tomorrow shall be fun.

Watch Brucey's lot freeze!