SackPardew.com

Decky

at last the rest of the country is going to realise why we hate Ashley so much. some decent articles coming out and that new book sounds interesting.

just hope sackpardew.com focus on Ashley if pardew ever leaves. the facts and myths about his tenure here have to be publicised as well.

the media reported the keegan court case and the findings were astonishing. but the details never get brought up when the rest of the country is telling us to be grateful for Ashley rescuing the club.

at last the rest of the country is going to realise why we hate Ashley so much. some decent articles coming out and that new book sounds interesting.

just hope sackpardew.com focus on Ashley if pardew ever leaves. the facts and myths about his tenure here have to be publicised as well.

the media reported the keegan court case and the findings were astonishing. but the details never get brought up when the rest of the country is telling us to be grateful for Ashley rescuing the club.

I don't think there are any, tbh. Everyone knows only too well that Ashley's taken money from transfers out of the club, exploits it for the purposes of Sports Direct and allows no real link between the manager and player recruitment.

Whatever comes of the protest tomorrow. I would personally like to thank the organisers of that website.

A tremendous achievement, and in such a small space of time. Brilliant

I've seen worms around Richardson Dees Park that would wipe the floor with that, looks-wise.  And probably dignity-wise n'all.

Get fucked "Pards", we will not miss you.  In fact we'll continue to mock you for years on end like you did us while you waited for your money.

Just heard someone from their website called Ian on 5Live while I was in the kitchen putting on a pot of coffee, amazing the amount of media coverage they are getting.

I actually found out who is behind it and its very suprising.

:mysterysolved: