SackPardew.com

Decky

Guest Dontooner

For us to look attractive to any prospective buyer, we need to simply play good football, raise the value of our players and

elude international fans.

However with Pardew in charge(Possibly 6 more Years) , not sure any of that is going to happen.

That being said Ashely being a businessman and all ,could just continue using us as a advert board which greatly benefits his business.

He probably would not sell unless a buyer pay over the odds for us.

I don't get the argument that a lack of investment is going to put off managers coming to us or indeed a lack of control over transfers.  There are so many clubs in Europe that don't tend to have a positive net spend or let their manager recruit his own choice of players.

Okay, so the owner doesn't invest enough right? And supposedly wants to see more youth players come through?

So, what does the manager do ... he gets rid of some of the few players we do have, even when they are of good pedigree, for absolutely nonsensical reasons, and then also manages to mess about the few young players we have had that have some promise like Bigi.

Pardew is the bigger issue right now at this moment, and has to go.

What is this nonsense!? :lol:

Of course those running the club are the bigger issue, they're the reason this charlatan cunt is our manager, they're the reason we're having to protest against him because they're too ridiculous to sack him. If the Ashley had the best interests of the club at heart then we wouldnt be in this situation because anyone who wanted success for NUFC would have got rid of him a fucking age ago.

Mike Ashley and his gang of arseholes will ALWAYS be the bigger issue, theyre the true cause of this shit. When Pardew goes he'll be replaced with some other useless cunt (although i must admit I think they'll struggle to find a bigger unflushable turd than Pardew).

at this moment in time, not withstanding the 'bigger picture' the football is absolutely woeful. the results and performances are a shambles. just because we all want rid of ashley and a better owner in charge does not mean we have to put up with Pardew and his bullshit excuses, his horrendous tactics and his shiity non-brand of football

there would be plenty of coaches who would jump at the opportunity to manage the squad of players we have. you've only got to look at Pochettino at spurs who is also working for an arsehole, who were worse than us not so long ago, has been told that he has to manage with mainly the squad he has at his disposal and is quite happy with that

Guest zicomartin

The way I see it, Llambias was responsible for Pardew's appointment.

It makes no sense to be Ashleys decision to hire him. We were in mid table.  Safe.

And the 8 year contract? Again, I think that was  Llambias panicking, and showing his lack of understanding in the ways of football. 

He treated Pardew like a player, like an asset, that could simply be dropped from the team or frozen out, and subsequently want to leave, if things didn't work out.

Maybe they SHOULD just drop Pardew from the team, indefinitely. Gardening leave or whatever.

As long as they don't just move him upstairs, that would be a disaster.

It makes no sense to be Ashleys decision to hire him. We were in mid table.  Safe.

And the 8 year contract? Again, I think that was  Llambias panicking, and showing his lack of understanding in the ways of football. 

He treated Pardew like a player, like an asset, that could simply be dropped from the team or frozen out, and subsequently want to leave, if things didn't work out.

Maybe they SHOULD just drop Pardew from the team, indefinitely. Gardening leave or whatever.

I said that ages ago, bin him and pay him as normal, if he gets another job then he will have to break his contract.

I said that ages ago, bin him and pay him as normal, if he gets another job then he will have to break his contract.

Then Ashley can counter sue him or seek compensation from the other team.  Guess who wins again!

That would be delicious!

Guest zicomartin

um... you just look it up.

Domain Name: SACKPARDEW.COM

Registry Domain ID: 1873923298_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com

Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com

Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309

Registrant City: Scottsdale

Registrant State/Province: Arizona

Registrant Postal Code: 85260

Registrant Country: United States

Just the company whoever set up the website used to buy the domain name and their details, means nothing imo.

www.godaddy.com

http://sackpardew.com/articles/the-dreary-intercourse-of-pardew-football/

Reads like something George Caulkin might write. Maybe that's why it is anonymous? Someone who can't be seen to be involved?

It is being mentioned as a fans site, it could easily be a member of the press for all we know, for all we know it could be a current player who doesn't like Pardew.

Guest zicomartin

fair enough...

but if you were based in the UK, its a bit of a stretch to fly to the US, which currently costs about $1500, just to register a .com domain, with a company you have probably never heard of.

Considering that they only raised £500.  Im just not convinced.

Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com

Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309

Registrant City: Scottsdale

Registrant State/Province: Arizona

Registrant Postal Code: 85260

Registrant Country: United States

Just the company whoever set up the website used to buy the domain name and their details, means nothing imo.

www.godaddy.com

You think the whois references give you any idea of who operates a website? That isn't how the internet works.

fair enough...

but if you were based in the UK, its a bit of a stretch to fly to the US, which currently costs about $1500, just to register a .com domain, with a company you have probably never heard of.

:lol:  I thought I was over the hill.

fair enough...

??? :lol: wut

You tend to register domains using the internet, and rarely have to travel to Godaddy HQ.