SackPardew.com

Decky

Guest Dontooner

Doesnt matter who takes over in the short run. The football cant be more negative then this.

Even if we had hire another useless manager, he would be hound out sooner than Pardew.

Pardew is top of the class when it comes to PR and lies. Clearly cant see anyone close to him apart from Harry and Moyes(United) but the both of them at least know how to manage a football team.

Guest Dontooner

Debuchy is a strange example considering he was quite often our most attacking player.

While true, it's also one of the few examples of a player speaking out against him.

Most of the players that has left for better teams speak out against Pardew's Negative Non style of football almost immediately upon leaving.

Not a coincidence..

Even Southampton which return from relegation in a shorter frame than us, is now a bigger team.

Joke really

Carver is just as big of a rat.  When Hughton was sacked he was all over the radio criticising the club...Ashley offers him a job, takes it no questions asked.

The man has no morals or principles.

To be honest, coaches are not paid that much. What's he going to do if he turns down the job,  take up a job in league 1 or 2 with 80% less money ? 

Carver is just as big of a rat.  When Hughton was sacked he was all over the radio criticising the club...Ashley offers him a job, takes it no questions asked.

To be honest, coaches are not paid that much. What's he going to do if he turns down the job,  take up a job in league 1 or 2 with 80% less money ? 

tbh hes not even a league 1 or 2 coach.  No other prem team would tocuh him...

pretty sad day when i want my team to lose to get rid of the manager above being thrilled as a fan to see the team win to climb the table ,short turn pain for long time gain  :blackeye:

I see it like the club has been taken hostage. We need to get the remaining soul of the club out, but we must accept some collateral damage along the way.

Now lets rush dem motherfuckers!

tbh hes not even a league 1 or 2 coach.  No other prem team would tocuh him...

Was good enough for Bobby mind.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I don't think this one's so effective. The Reading was appalling but it was ages ago. The point about style of football is obviously true for us as NUFC fans, but I'm not sure it will have any resonance in the wider football world.

Good on them for keeping content coming though.

Were you at the reading game? First time I've witnessed a manager actually lose a game via complete and utter incompetence. He should 1000% have been sacked after that game. It was horrendous

I don't think this one's so effective. The Reading was appalling but it was ages ago. The point about style of football is obviously true for us as NUFC fans, but I'm not sure it will have any resonance in the wider football world.

Good on them for keeping content coming though.

Were you at the reading game? First time I've witnessed a manager actually lose a game via complete and utter incompetence. He should 1000% have been sacked after that game. It was horrendous

As I say - we'd just lost like 12 games before it. Shouldn't have made it there!

I'm totally focused on wanting us to lose every game now, but I just hope I get the winning feeling back when pardew is dragged by his fingernails out of the job, I'm just a bit concerned that pardew will be replaced by someone equally as bad and the whole process starts again

I'm totally focused on wanting us to lose every game now, but I just hope I get the winning feeling back when pardew is dragged by his fingernails out of the job, I'm just a bit concerned that pardew will be replaced by someone equally as bad and the whole process starts again

I am in this position now where I want Southampton to hump us badly, sad to feel this way but I can't stand watching football under this negative prick any longer.

Wecant score goals, I know we scored 3 against Palace but this is very rare for us.  At the start of the season I was convinced NUFC would just chugg along this season, in no danger of going down and not enough to actually do anything.  Now I actually think we have serious problems.

Wecant score goals, I know we scored 3 against Palace but this is very rare for us.  At the start of the season I was convinced NUFC would just chugg along this season, in no danger of going down and not enough to actually do anything.  Now I actually think we have serious problems.

Me too, De Jong was the one I expected to give us a boost. It's possible this 'new players need time to bed in' cliche could have some truth to it, but I'm a trifle concerned old chap.

None of those goals were convincing against palace either. Under this manager, and with these current players, we're screwed.

Of course we can score goals. We have more than enough ability in the team and the squad to score goals frequently. What we don't have is a manager who is either interested in that side of the game or capable of setting up the team to do so. 

Of course we can score goals. We have more than enough ability in the team and the squad to score goals frequently. What we don't have is a manager who is either interested in that side of the game or capable of setting up the team to do so. 

Our goals scored may increas if we ditch Pardew but at present under Pardew we dont score very many.  We usual win a game 1-0 or 2-1..On the flip side if we concede first we normally go on to get a sound thrashing as Pardew is unable to change his team...and te team has no confidence to come back from a negeative score line.