SackPardew.com

Decky

I've accepted Ashley is here to stay and that we will only really ever spend what we bring in and that we will always be plastered by SD and have shitty strips sponsored by rag tag companies so for me its all about what happens on the pitch and under Pardew its f***ing s**** x 1,000,000

He has to go, first and foremost.

Even with all the constraints of an Ashley NUFC, we can do much better in terms of the football played and the intention going into games. I can live with losing and finishing mid-table, but only if we have a f***ing go and do it in a way that resembles playing footy the right way.

Pardew is the anti-thesis of that in every single way.

Fair enough on all of that.

As for the bit I have highlighted - that for me is part of the larger issue (and that's not a dig at you) but everyone is getting that way, and the further this goes on, the lesser a club Newcastle United will become.

We can protest all we like about Ashley, but unless we can hand him a few hundred million, or withdraw our collective financiall support of the club, he is going nowhere and we have to accept that as shitty as things are.

The manager, however, we can challenge. We can make his position untenable and that's what we should all do until he gets sacked or resigns.

It might not result in the football improving or more points on the board and better league table placings, but we cannot stand still and simply accept what is happening to our team under Pardew which is basically awful football, huge losses, derby day embarrassments, good footballers playing like pub players and a pointlessness to everything.

If we accept this, we deserve this.

I don't accept it and that's why I've long stopped going and back this sack Pardew thing 100%, we all should until the c*** is no longer our problem.

Aye! :thup:

Guest Bert Shaft

F*ck me. Theres more Pardew loving w*nkers on that UTD111 blog than there is anywhere else in Britain.

How people can be so short sighted thick and brainwashed defies belief.

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyway...

If Ian W turned, they will all turn eventually.

The beauty about Pardew is that he is digging his own hole and will always do so. People can slag that site and say what they like, but ultimately results and performances speak louder than any action or words and this is what will have fans kicking off and wanting him removed, not stats, quotes or a website.

It's the final flag the Pardewites wave, who could do better? He is doing his best with Ashley's unwillingness to invest, what they don't see is a team much worse than the sum of its parts. There are internationals in our team that look a cut above when playing for their country free from stifling tactics and played in their correct position.

Ashley does have a certain control over what is possible but the way we play, tactics, formations, it's all Pardew. I know we can play better, we have players with ability, I'm willing to take a chance on a new manager, we all should be by now!

As I said in the other thread, TS are questioning why the site is asking for donations. Seem to be doing their best to poo-poo the site. And they are supposed to be impartial?

Heard that. Ando doing everything he could to avoid giving any sort of opinion of the site and/or its content.

Just kept rambling on and repeating 'Why do they want donations?' and 'why do they want to stay anonymous?' despite Simon Pryde telling the reason for each at least twice.

They wont even acknowledge that the site is simply stating facts, and makes some very relevant points about Pardews record.

The BBC impartial indeed... its been said by others, but its clearer than ever that the BBC and Ando in particular are just scared of losing their footy passes.

There was also a caller who seemed to suggest that the reason Pardew, Allardyce, Souness, Gullit, etc all failed at the club was their lack of affinity with the area. Saying the only two that did well and/or were accepted by fans were KK and Sir Bobby.

Nowt like Implying that we don't like southerners/foreigners, when simply put, most of the others served up dire football, unlike KK and Sir Bobby.

Man, this whole cushy thing between managers and the media here is completely out of control. Have to say it's one of the worst things about having a manager who is English, because you don't see any of this nonsense when it's someone from abroad who they don't have a relationship with or get any favours from.

Man, this whole cushy thing between managers and the media here is completely out of control. Have to say it's one of the worst things about having a manager who is English, because you don't see any of this nonsense when it's someone from abroad who they don't have a relationship with or get any favours from.

Jobs for the boys...English managers never make a mistake, its never their fault.  The only pundit I have heard call it for what it is...was John Hartson on Football Focus towards the end of last season.

Jobs for the boys...English managers never make a mistake, its never their fault.  The only pundit I have heard call it for what it is...was John Hartson on Football Focus towards the end of last season.

What did Hartson say?

Depends what you mean by 'fix the issue'. Would sacking Pardew transform the ambitions of NUFC, of course not. But it might make each individual 90 minutes a bit more watchable.

The issue is that we are willing to be a mid-table, nothing side with no relevance or desire to be relevant. We don't want glory and we do want balance sheets to look healthy.

If we won the league through 38 victories of 1-0 where the goal had been pumped up root 1 and scrambled in I wouldn't give a flying f*** as a Newcastle United fan.

Teams like that don't win titles though. It's a daft hypothetical scenario. The team who wins the title is almost always the one with the best goal difference too.

Depends what you mean by 'fix the issue'. Would sacking Pardew transform the ambitions of NUFC, of course not. But it might make each individual 90 minutes a bit more watchable.

The issue is that we are willing to be a mid-table, nothing side with no relevance or desire to be relevant. We don't want glory and we do want balance sheets to look healthy.

If we won the league through 38 victories of 1-0 where the goal had been pumped up root 1 and we won 1-0 I wouldn't give a flying f*** as a Newcastle United fan.

Well fair enough then, we'll never win the league under Ashley obviously.

As a short-term measure though, I'd be quite happy to get another manager and get the most out of the players we have. It's not like Ashley is going to instruct the manager to start losing once we look like finishing too high in the league.

Aye, and I agree we should get rid of him. However, what decent manager would want to come here and work under Ashley's conditions?

What conditions?

If we won the league through 38 victories of 1-0 where the goal had been pumped up root 1 and scrambled in I wouldn't give a flying f*** as a Newcastle United fan.

Teams like that don't win titles though. It's a daft hypothetical scenario. The team who wins the title is almost always the one with the best goal difference too.

It's not daft, it's just to accentuate that I would rather we were successful and had glory than we entertained as a mid-table team.

Anyway...

The beauty about Pardew is that he is digging his own hole and will always do so. People can slag that site and say what they like, but ultimately results and performances speak louder than any action or words and this is what will have fans kicking off and wanting him removed, not stats, quotes or a website.

Not sure about that, I'm actually quite bright despite giving Pardew loads of time.

TBH I think we've pretty much reached the worst it'll ever get for Pardew in terms of numbers for and against him. The difference is that the negative people will get louder and more desperate.

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyway...

Not sure about that, I'm actually quite bright despite giving Pardew loads of time.

TBH I think we've pretty much reached the worst it'll ever get for Pardew in terms of numbers for and against him. The difference is that the negative people will get louder and more desperate.

Nah you're sound.

I think it will only get worse for Pardew personally and I don't think people will get more desperate, I think they will get more cleverer...

Guest Dontooner

Anyway...

Not sure about the bright part but every thing else is spot on!

Anyway...

Nah you're sound.

I think it will only get worse for Pardew personally and I don't think people will get more desperate, I think they will get more cleverer...

Yeah, maybe I should have said even more focused on getting him out. And as you say, he's obviously made some big errors recently that will end him eventually. Assuming Ashley is even considering it.

If we won the league through 38 victories of 1-0 where the goal had been pumped up root 1 and we won 1-0 I wouldn't give a flying f*** as a Newcastle United fan.

Well fair enough then, we'll never win the league under Ashley obviously.

As a short-term measure though, I'd be quite happy to get another manager and get the most out of the players we have. It's not like Ashley is going to instruct the manager to start losing once we look like finishing too high in the league.

Aye, and I agree we should get rid of him. However, what decent manager would want to come here and work under Ashley's conditions?

What conditions?

Lack of investment for the most part, but aside from that constant disruptions in terms of the relationship between the club and its fans. Ashley is responsible for that.

If the disruptions and PR catastrophe's didn't happen then everyone would still be buying into the merchandising amongst other things. The people have a hatred for Ashley, and rightly so. Without that, the club would have more money to progress. The whole situation has been created by Ashley and his cronies and they should realise that and do something about it. They could have done all sorts in recent years to build that bridge but frankly they have done fuck all but widen the gap. They don't give a fuck about us or our feelings and they have made that known.

Guest Howaythetoon

There has been a lack of investment monetary wise overall, but Pardew has been handed some very talented players and he has not got the best out of them whatsoever. Such to the extreme that someone like Ben Arfa, arguably one of the most talented players in the league, has been farmed out to Hull.

He has been backed in terms of players and numbers, if not in terms of actual mega spending. A policy he actually agrees with btw.

He hasn't been hard done by at all, its us who have been hard done by. He has it fucking easy. All he has to deliver is PL safety or at best a top ten finish. There is zero pressure to win a trophy or to qualify for Europe and he doesn't even have to justify signings because we all know he has no say in who comes in. He has one of the easiest jobs in the world really.

Pick 11 players, make them play a brand of football that is reasonably entertaining and 53,000 idiots will pay hundreds of pounds to lap it up. Simples.

He is such a clusterfuck though he does nothing right whatsoever.

Okay, so the owner doesn't invest enough right? And supposedly wants to see more youth players come through?

So, what does the manager do ... he gets rid of some of the few players we do have, even when they are of good pedigree, for absolutely nonsensical reasons, and then also manages to mess about the few young players we have had that have some promise like Bigi.

Pardew is the bigger issue right now at this moment, and has to go.

TBF I think you's aren't really paying attention to the fact I completely agree with you on the Pardew front.

All I am getting at is that you can only blame him for things within his control and that Ashley is the bigger issue...

There has been a lack of investment monetary wise overall, but Pardew has been handed some very talented players and he has not got the best out of them whatsoever. Such to the extreme that someone like Ben Arfa, arguably one of the most talented players in the league, has been farmed out to Hull.

He has been backed in terms of players and numbers, if not in terms of actual mega spending. A policy he actually agrees with btw.

He hasn't been hard done by at all, its us who have been hard done by. He has it f***ing easy. All he has to deliver is PL safety or at best a top ten finish. There is zero pressure to win a trophy or to qualify for Europe and he doesn't even have to justify signings because we all know he has no say in who comes in. He has one of the easiest jobs in the world really.

Pick 11 players, make them play a brand of football that is reasonably entertaining and 53,000 idiots will pay hundreds of pounds to lap it up. Simples.

He is such a clusterfuck though he does nothing right whatsoever.

Bang on the money

TBF I think you's aren't really paying attention to the fact I completely agree with you on the Pardew front.

All I am getting at is that you can only blame him for things within his control and that Ashley is the bigger issue...

He may be the bigger issue but Pardew is the immediate issue. Regardless of constraints he should be doing better with the resources at his disposal