SackPardew.com

Decky

Someone needs to advise TS that the sackpardew site is not simply one person's opinions as was suggested last night. Also the reason the support of Pardew is closely split on their Facebook page ect is simply because the absolute majority of supporters are outraged by the defence of Pardew on the show and don't listen.

Beats John 'but dis ohwnha' Anderson

Very true. What really gets to me is Ando's (and others) almost shrug of the shoulders when it comes to Pardew. It's like "well we know Ashley isn't fussed one iota but who would he replace Pardew with anyway".......followed by a bizarre unwillingness to rightly criticise the manger for his glaringly obvious failings. The constraints within the club (of which I'm sure Pardew was made fully aware when he signed up) doesn't absolve him from being a crap manger ffs.

I've seen a lot of comments on Anderson's indifference to Pardew recently and decided to listen to him for myself (live in London, don't get BBC Newcastle on radio just online). After listening to a few Total Sport programs, I am shocked that he's of the 'but if we sack him, who do we get in?' mentaility. It makes no sense. It's like being a Ugandan under Idi Amin's rule and saying 'well if we force a coup, who would come in? What if it was Pol Pot, or Hitler? f*** that, think we should stick with what we've got.'

Ando also rolls out that same old line about not being able to compete financially with Chelsea, Man City when nobody in their fight mind expects that. Just some good, honest investment in relation to what comes in and on par with the likes of Everton wtc and certainly bloody Hull, Saints et al.

Ahh man it's incredible how thick some ex-footballers really are.

Have shared it over at TF and a couple of other places. :)

TF = True Faith? They banned me from their group for sharing a link to the SackPardew website the other day the daft cunts. :lol:

Really? :thdn: Poor show from Michael Martin!

With regards to TS - have said before that Ando is a decent fella, as I've met him a good few times. He'll know exactly what's wrong at the club, but will have been told by the BBC to watch what he says. If he was to speak out, he'd be out on his arse and Ashley would take away the commentary rights from the BBC and give someone else who will tow the line. It's as simple at that. Mind, TS's editorial policy towards the club stinks to high heaven. It's a pity the Legends show isn't around any more.

TF = True Faith? They banned me from their group for sharing a link to the SackPardew website the other day the daft c***s. :lol:

Seriously?! I'm one of the several admin on there and I'm surprised at that!

TF = True Faith? They banned me from their group for sharing a link to the SackPardew website the other day the daft c***s. :lol:

With regards to TS - have said before that Ando is a decent fella, as I've met him a good few times. He'll know exactly what's wrong at the club, but will have been told by the BBC to watch what he says. If he was to speak out, he'd be out on his arse and Ashley would take away the commentary rights from the BBC and give someone else who will tow the line. It's as simple at that. Mind, TS's editorial policy towards the club stinks to high heaven. It's a pity the Legends show isn't around any more.

Fair play mate. That makes sense, just seemed a bit odd with all of the current events at the club that an ex-player could have his head in the sand like that.

Fair play mate. That makes sense, just seemed a bit odd with all of the current events at the club that an ex-player could have his head in the sand like that.

Yeah that does make sense to be fair. You do get the feeling that there's constraints on forthright opinion.

Seriously?! I'm one of the several admin on there and I'm surprised at that!

Yep. And as far as I know the post was deleted as well.

This is really a valuable lesson learned. Putting the facts out there on that website has been huge, as journalists have read through them, and seemingly, finally realised that there is sense behind the cries for his dismissal.

This is really a valuable lesson learned. Putting the facts out there on that website has been huge, as journalists have read through them, and seemingly, finally realised that there is sense behind the cries for his dismissal.

Exactly, it's not a "we hate him because he's part of the cockney mafia" angle which many of press assume. These are cold hard eye-opening facts which back up the resentment.

It's another thing adding pressure to him. A poor start to the season, the 2 games left article, De Jong dying, Ben Arfa wanting to prove him wrong and now this site getting worldwide exposure and respect.

A defeat on Saturday and a toxic atmosphere for Hull will have him on the ropes.

Beats John 'but dis ohwnha' Anderson

Very true. What really gets to me is Ando's (and others) almost shrug of the shoulders when it comes to Pardew. It's like "well we know Ashley isn't fussed one iota but who would he replace Pardew with anyway".......followed by a bizarre unwillingness to rightly criticise the manger for his glaringly obvious failings. The constraints within the club (of which I'm sure Pardew was made fully aware when he signed up) doesn't absolve him from being a crap manger ffs.

I've seen a lot of comments on Anderson's indifference to Pardew recently and decided to listen to him for myself (live in London, don't get BBC Newcastle on radio just online). After listening to a few Total Sport programs, I am shocked that he's of the 'but if we sack him, who do we get in?' mentaility. It makes no sense. It's like being a Ugandan under Idi Amin's rule and saying 'well if we force a coup, who would come in? What if it was Pol Pot, or Hitler? f*** that, think we should stick with what we've got.'

Ando also rolls out that same old line about not being able to compete financially with Chelsea, Man City when nobody in their fight mind expects that. Just some good, honest investment in relation to what comes in and on par with the likes of Everton wtc and certainly bloody Hull, Saints et al.

Aye, that's another classic Ando that he trots out regularly that gets me annoyed, and was also mentioned by that first caller on monday's show....

"We'd need to spend £100m to get into the Champions league".

Quite where this magical figure has been plucked from is anyones guess, but again, it completely dismisses the notion that the current players, and/or with a few decent additions (certainly not up to £100m in cost) could achieve more under better coaching/management.

Even faced with bare facts, they dismiss them out of hand as 'opinion'.

We could have the whole Germany first 11 and we still wouldn't get in the Champions Leage with this bell in charge.

Martinez nearly managed it last season with a significantly weaker squad than Chelsea, Liverpool, ManUre and Arsenhole, and he spent nowhere near £100m to do it.

Good managers create teams that are better than the sum of their parts. Ours does the opposite

I think it's great that the revolution is gathering a bit of pace again. The only thing that is bothering me is where this stops? Do we just accept that the problem is fixed when Pardew is replaced? Because like fuck should we. Ashley is the cancer destroying this club. Pardew is just one of the symptoms.