SackPardew.com

Decky

But why is the general opinion on this forum so disconnected to the feeling of the majority of the home fans? 

That a very good question, honestly I have no clue, how can we be so out of touch with what the majority are thinking ? Even online polls showed the complete opposite to what was clearly evident at yesterday's game. Maybe we could ask those, for want of a better term, "pro Pardew" fans that were at the match yesterday. What do you think is wrong with the club (if anything at all) and how do you suggest we fix it ?

The sackpardew minority has tried and failed, so what do those with the opposite view suggest we do about a club at the foot of the table whose won 5 games in the last 30 or so. Come on you guys must be out there, Golfmag others ?

But why is the general opinion on this forum so disconnected to the feeling of the majority of the home fans? 

That a very good question, honestly I have no clue, how can we be so out of touch with what the majority are thinking ? Even online polls showed the complete opposite to what was clearly evident at yesterday's game. Maybe we could ask those, for want of a better term, "pro Pardew" fans that were at the match yesterday. What do you think is wrong with the club (if anything at all) and how do you suggest we fix it ?

The sackpardew minority has tried and failed, so what do those with the opposite view suggest we do about a club at the foot of the table whose won 5 games in the last 30 or so. Come on you guys must be out there, Golfmag others ?

Give it time.  Support the club no matter what occurs, even if you are being taken by a bunch of slimy grifters.  Stability.  Stability.  Everything will work out.

Came back from 2-0 down man, ran around a canny bit, had some shots and everything.

http://mediabrewpub.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/not-entertained-meme-generator-are-you-not-entertained-is-that-not-why-you-re-here-37ff6c.jpg

I'm definitely in "what's the point" mode right now, bottom of the league after a run of games that should have brought us at least 9 points with a lot harder games to come, and the mugs that have replaced the real fans at Newcastle are perfectly happy fucking disgrace let's see how many of the premier league fans are left next season when we play Bournemouth

I've supported the club for almost 30 years, and believe me in that time, I've seen us dish up some dross, the dark days when we almost got relegated to division 3, the playoff semi final defeat by the mackems, but to be honest, I think I'd rather have that than what we have today.

Back then, we knew our place, we were an honest club, and when change was required we got it. McFaul was sacked as he was in it above his depth, Jim Smith got fired when he'd went as far as he could, Ardiles was replaced by Keegan and we almost won the league, and that team will be remembered for a long time.

In the years that followed, we would begin the season with blind optimism, and we had some Wembley appearances, a day out in Cardiff, and some great European nights which most will remember for a long long time. Hell, we even had season upon season of European football which spoiled us a bit.

When Ashley took over, I like most probably thought it was a new dawn, wealthy owner, be competitive, but the fella got his fingers burnt and thought bollocks with it.

Well I'm now at the point where I'm saying bollocks to it as well. Spending upward of a couple of thousand quid a year to know before the season starts that its finished. No dreams of Wembley, no chance of sneaking in to Europe, and not even a hope in hell of being entertained in the right way.

In the current climate I don't expect us to win the league, but I'd quite like to watch 11 honest blokes try their best and actually feel as proud as the people in the stands about the club. The previous regimes had their many faults, but none would have stood for the shit that Pardew spouts.

I have two nephews who I take to the games now with me, and they're young, and don't understand really. But until there's some change in attitude or ownership at the club the only challenge I now have is finding someone to take these two to the match for the next 16 home games because I'm done.

The only way I fear we will see off both Ashley and Pardew off is by getting the whole crowd behind a concerted campaign to discredit his beloved business. Quite how we get that to happen is beyond me. Sadly the majority seem happy to sit and suffer in silence, or they get replaced by chavvy kids paying a fiver to sit in seats that have cost ten times that much in the past who would shout toon army at a team of retarded monkeys and go home happy.

I couldn't bring myself to even cheer the two goals yesterday. When you feel like that its time to go.

What makes it worse is having to listen to dimwits like a friend of mine who says "I'm not a true fan" as I'd take defeat and relegation if it meant getting rid of Pardew. He's a good manager apparently and its not his fault, and we've spent loads of money so we should give him a chance.

Fuck my life, there's no end to the brainwashing that goes on... I'd rather we "did a Leeds" .

"Its public humiliation and i disagree entirely with it. And before you say anything, i dont think hes the right man for the job and want a tactician to replace him. But ashley saved put club, he's ploughed hundreds of millions of pounds into us and stabilised what was once a sinking ship. Yes, we no longer have marquee signings and we cant attract big names. But we seem to be fixated with the fact we are a team that can challenge...we are a mid table team and will never be anything else"

This is the sort of shite sackpardew.com is up against.

I'd suggest if Ashley hadn't of bought us, someone else would have....

Hindsight is a wonderful thing......

And anyone who doesn't think Ashley will get his money back is mad. No doubt in the last financial year we made a very healthy profit, and will do so this year, and should we stay up next year too. If that money doesn't get spent, does anyone honestly believe that money stays for the next owners?

If we've made a 20 to 30 million pound profit last season and do so for the next two years the cash will be leaving the club with the owner. He might not have trousered it as some suggest on here, but Barclays will be keeping it safe for him, make no mistake about that....

The Cat: There's an old cat proverb that goes, "It's better to live one hour as a tiger than an entire lifetime as a worm."

Arnold Alan 'Judas' Rimmer: There's an old human proverb - "Whoever heard of a worm-skin rug?"

Hi all,

Scouser here, in peace.

*prepares for the inevitable barrage of abuse* :frantic:

I've been reading this forum as a guest for a while, and just wanted to drop in and wish you all the best getting rid of Pardew. Going back many years, I've  found you lot to be a very passionate and knowledgeable fanbase... I've had some cracking football arguments discussions with countless Newcastle supporters.

I hope this doesn't sound patronising or obnoxious (especially as my lot have not exactly had the strongest start to the season ourselves - don't start me off on that), but you deserve better than the likes of Pardew and Ashley stinking out your gaff. I've always thought Pards to be an eejit, and he seems to be determined to keep on proving how incompetent he is. A lot of us Reds were quite stunned at his treatment of Ben Arfa in particular.

I watched your protest with interest and was surprised that it wasn't noisier, in all honesty. I know from what I've read on here that people's banners and posters were confiscated, which is an absolute disgrace, in my opinion.

You are a great set of supporters and I really hope that Pards gets the boot, and that Ashley does one and sells to an owner who cares about your club, rather than using it a vehicle to hawk his skanky merchandise.

I know you don't want or need to be told this by any outsider, but feck it, I'll say it anyway. You can get these people out of your club. We saw off Hicks and Gillett *shudders*, and don't remind me of the days when we played Hodgeball under Roy. Thankfully, we saw him off too. You lot make enough noise and hit Ashley in the wallet, you can do exactly the same.

I hope this post is taken in the spirit in which it's intended. Best of luck for the rest of the season; I sincerely hope that you get what you want.

Cheers.

Hi all,

Scouser here, in peace.

I've been reading this forum as a guest for a while, and just wanted to drop in and wish you all the best getting rid of Pardew. Going back many years, I've  found you lot to be a very passionate and knowledgeable fanbase... I've had some cracking football arguments discussions with countless Newcastle supporters.

I hope this doesn't sound patronising or obnoxious (especially as my lot have not exactly had the strongest start to the season ourselves - don't start me off on that), but you deserve better than the likes of Pardew and Ashley stinking out your gaff. I've always thought Pards to be an eejit, and he seems to be determined to keep on proving how incompetent he is. A lot of us Reds were quite stunned at his treatment of Ben Arfa in particular.

I watched your protest with interest and was surprised that it wasn't noisier, in all honesty. I know from what I've read on here that people's banners and posters were confiscated, which is an absolute disgrace, in my opinion.

You are a great set of supporters and I really hope that Pards gets the boot, and that Ashley does one and sells to an owner who cares about your club, rather than using it a vehicle to hawk his skanky merchandise.

I know you don't want or need to be told this by any outsider, but feck it, I'll say it anyway. You can get these people out of your club. We saw off Hicks and Gillett *shudders*, and don't remind me of the days when we played Hodgeball under Roy. Thankfully, we saw him off too. You lot make enough noise and hit Ashley in the wallet, you can do exactly the same.

I hope this post is taken in the spirit in which it's intended. Best of luck for the rest of the season; I sincerely hope that you get what you want.

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum.

Good points, but the problem is that although 99%+ of the forum want him out, a good 50% of the forum no longer attend matches out of protest, and their seats have been taken by happy clappers.

Hi all,

Scouser here, in peace.

Cheers.

That is the problem. Too many of our fans are thick or have been beaten into submission for this to happen now.

I felt for the people running the sackpardew campaign. I think it's fair to say Saturday left most of us deflated with the non-event it turned out to be, it must have been considerably tougher to bear for them. However I see they have a new statement out and they plan to soldier on, good on them.

For a while people will still give it the "New players trying to adapt" and "Early in the season" stuff. People will turn though when the situation becomes less deniable. After ten games if we're still bottom I see it being harder for everyone to hide from. So there's no reason to give up yet. Pardew isn't suddenly turn into Alex Ferguson and get us five wins in a row. We'll definitely still be rubbish in five games time with him here and we won't have many points. It's all about getting Ashley to act before it's too late for any new manager to save us.

It was my first home game for years on Saturday, made the 300 odd mile trip up just for the "protest". I got around 20 SackPardew banners to hand out, every person I offered them to, refusing, some giving the excuse "who else are we gonna get?".

In the ground I was absolutely astonished how quiet it was, when I stood up on the 5th minute with my banner I could only see about 2 people around me doing the same. Never felt so let down in a long time, after all the build up and effort of the people from sackpardew.com the atmosphere was dead, a complete contrast to the Cardiff game where Pardew couldn't even come out of his dugout.

Had a little chat with a season ticket holder behind me, offered him a banner, he refused saying he thought Pardew was tactically inept, but deserved another chance. I said to him that the man was "ruining our club". He replied " It's not our club, it's Ashley's, he can do whatever he wants with it". I disagreed at first, but after looking around the stadium seeing sports direct and wonga plastered everywhere, then fans clapping after we'd scraped a 2-2 draw with Hull, I realised he was right.

Ashley is definitely the bigger problem. He is a very clever man with a top PR team who brainwashes 80% of our fans. If/when Pardew goes we will improve, but we'd still be left in mediocrity with an owner showing no ambition just happy to keep exposing his main earner to more advertisement.

He doesn't have a top PR team like, his PR is terrible. For me expectations have realigned just because we've failed for so long. It's a coping mechanism, people have aligned to the mid-table thing because anything else is so far out of reach now. It's not because of PR.

The idea Pardew is ruining our club is laughable. The person who is ruining our club is keeping Pardew employed.

It's not laughable. He's complicit in Ashley's running of it therefore completely responsible for the club we have today.

The idea Pardew is ruining our club is laughable. The person who is ruining our club is keeping Pardew employed.

Ashley maybe ruining the club but Pardew is ruining the team!

it's a fairly shit team  anyway. It's the boards ambition for average that has let him get shot of 2 of our better players. 

Pardew is horrible and should be sacked but the club is rotten.

They're both ruining the club obviously.

The fact the board have allowed Pardew to get rid of two of our best players doesn't remove his responsibility in the matter.  Also judging our side as individuals based on current performances is far too kind to the cunt who's supposed to be coaching/organising them.