SackPardew.com

Decky

The idea Pardew is ruining our club is laughable. The person who is ruining our club is keeping Pardew employed.

It's not laughable. He's complicit in Ashley's running of it therefore completely responsible for the club we have today.

Eh Pardew is completely responsible for how the club is run? If we had any of the other 19 owners he wouldn't even be here - how can he be completely responsible for anything? He can't even sign his own players.

We'll chase out the useless puppet as we should. But that's not the main problem.

Hi all,

Scouser here, in peace.

*prepares for the inevitable barrage of abuse* :frantic:

I've been reading this forum as a guest for a while, and just wanted to drop in and wish you all the best getting rid of Pardew. Going back many years, I've  found you lot to be a very passionate and knowledgeable fanbase... I've had some cracking football arguments discussions with countless Newcastle supporters.

I hope this doesn't sound patronising or obnoxious (especially as my lot have not exactly had the strongest start to the season ourselves - don't start me off on that), but you deserve better than the likes of Pardew and Ashley stinking out your gaff. I've always thought Pards to be an eejit, and he seems to be determined to keep on proving how incompetent he is. A lot of us Reds were quite stunned at his treatment of Ben Arfa in particular.

I watched your protest with interest and was surprised that it wasn't noisier, in all honesty. I know from what I've read on here that people's banners and posters were confiscated, which is an absolute disgrace, in my opinion.

You are a great set of supporters and I really hope that Pards gets the boot, and that Ashley does one and sells to an owner who cares about your club, rather than using it a vehicle to hawk his skanky merchandise.

I know you don't want or need to be told this by any outsider, but feck it, I'll say it anyway. You can get these people out of your club. We saw off Hicks and Gillett *shudders*, and don't remind me of the days when we played Hodgeball under Roy. Thankfully, we saw him off too. You lot make enough noise and hit Ashley in the wallet, you can do exactly the same.

I hope this post is taken in the spirit in which it's intended. Best of luck for the rest of the season; I sincerely hope that you get what you want.

Cheers.

Makes me sad to say it but Liverpool's supporters put ours to shame. They rightly demand success whereas our fan base have become the equivalent of battered housewives.

Not sure why everyone is being so defeatist about getting Pardew out after the weekend.

The media publicised the planned protest and Sackpardew campaign more that the fans in the ground could ever have hoped to do, the paper media and TV pundits are now fully aware of how inept Pardew is thanks to the Sackpardew website, and are actually now quoting real stats and results rather than the usual ill-informed drivel and #sackpardew was trending on Twitter for most of last week.

The SackPardew parody of the Sports Direct logo is everywhere, it was featured on Sky Sports news and most of the major newspapers.

In short, the whole thing has been a massive success and this is only the start of it.  Ashley can only control what happens inside the ground and he did as much as he could on Saturday to quash the rebellion.

But he can't do anything to stop away fans protesting, he can't stop people printing and wearing SackPardew t-shirts or displaying car bumper stickers, he can't stop protests outside the ground and outside his shops, he can't stop people printing and wearing boycott Sports Direct merchandise etc.

So the stadium protest didn't work because a lot of our match-going fans are mongs. Fuck em! Leave them to their miserable existences and let's carry on undeterred. There's more of us than there are of them.

I couldn't give a monkeys if Ashley has given Pardew his vote of confidence. Just prolongs the amount of time we can cause them as much discomfort as possible.

We're in a no win situation really. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. The fact that we were all over last weeks news may have put a bit more pressure on Pardew, but what it also do is raise Mike Ashley's profile a bit more, and with it his tat emporium.  If nothing is said or done, exactly nothing happens. Sports Direct is a brand that appeals to people who want cheap sports stuff, apart from the people who genuinely want the best for our club, the rest probably couldn't give a shit, and see it as the football version of hollyoaks, but every article written about Ashley talks about his business therefore its more free advertising for him.

Its not just with us though. He got plenty column inches about zero hours contracts. Publicity by association. Does your average chav give a shit that his tracksuit bottoms were sewn by a five year old earning 20p a day? It all keeps him in the news. Would Sports Direct get as much media attention if Ashley owned us? Not a jot....

The only thing I cling on in hope to is that he will eventually go and play with Rangers, and grow his empire by franchising club shops at as many English clubs as he can, then leave us well alone. My head tells me he's here till the death.

In that case, I'm out.....

Not sure why everyone is being so defeatist about getting Pardew out after the weekend.

The media publicised the planned protest and Sackpardew campaign more that the fans in the ground could ever have hoped to do, the paper media and TV pundits are now fully aware of how inept Pardew is thanks to the Sackpardew website, and are actually now quoting real stats and results rather than the usual ill-informed drivel and #sackpardew was trending on Twitter for most of last week.

The SackPardew parody of the Sports Direct logo is everywhere, it was featured on Sky Sports news and most of the major newspapers.

In short, the whole thing has been a massive success and this is only the start of it.  Ashley can only control what happens inside the ground and he did as much as he could on Saturday to quash the rebellion.

But he can't do anything to stop away fans protesting, he can't stop people printing and wearing SackPardew t-shirts or displaying car bumper stickers, he can't stop protests outside the ground and outside his shops, he can't stop people printing and wearing boycott Sports Direct merchandise etc.

So the stadium protest didn't work because a lot of our match-going fans are mongs. Fuck em! Leave them to their miserable existences and let's carry on undeterred. There's more of us than there are of them.

I couldn't give a monkeys if Ashley has given Pardew his vote of confidence. Just prolongs the amount of time we can cause them as much discomfort as possible.

Very much this, most of the media have turned the Dan Walker tweet saying how the previous 28 PL managers sacked all had a better record the Pardew even soccer Saturday panel and Mark Lawerson think he should go which I never thought possible. Add this to our next PL match on Monday night football, hope they can get a load of banners down to that in front of the sky sports cameras.

Hi all,

Scouser here, in peace.

I've been reading this forum as a guest for a while, and just wanted to drop in and wish you all the best getting rid of Pardew. Going back many years, I've  found you lot to be a very passionate and knowledgeable fanbase... I've had some cracking football arguments discussions with countless Newcastle supporters.

I hope this doesn't sound patronising or obnoxious (especially as my lot have not exactly had the strongest start to the season ourselves - don't start me off on that), but you deserve better than the likes of Pardew and Ashley stinking out your gaff. I've always thought Pards to be an eejit, and he seems to be determined to keep on proving how incompetent he is. A lot of us Reds were quite stunned at his treatment of Ben Arfa in particular.

I watched your protest with interest and was surprised that it wasn't noisier, in all honesty. I know from what I've read on here that people's banners and posters were confiscated, which is an absolute disgrace, in my opinion.

You are a great set of supporters and I really hope that Pards gets the boot, and that Ashley does one and sells to an owner who cares about your club, rather than using it a vehicle to hawk his skanky merchandise.

I know you don't want or need to be told this by any outsider, but feck it, I'll say it anyway. You can get these people out of your club. We saw off Hicks and Gillett *shudders*, and don't remind me of the days when we played Hodgeball under Roy. Thankfully, we saw him off too. You lot make enough noise and hit Ashley in the wallet, you can do exactly the same.

I hope this post is taken in the spirit in which it's intended. Best of luck for the rest of the season; I sincerely hope that you get what you want.

Cheers.

Can we swap you for some of our knackers?

Eh Pardew is completely responsible for how the club is run? If we had any of the other 19 owners he wouldn't even be here - how can he be completely responsible for anything? He can't even sign his own players.

We'll chase out the useless puppet as we should. But that's not the main problem.

:idiot2:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle/news_articles/11398650.Pardew___We_are_better_equipped_to_mount_top_four_challenge_/?ref=rss

“It is very difficult for the teams outside of the Champions League money to compete. But we are trying to do it in an educated manner.

“We’ve been accused of not spending the money we bring in, but now we have spent it and we can hope to get as close as we can.

Certainly, offensively we are definitely stronger. There is no doubt about that.

“Siem de Jong should be okay for Sunday’s match with Real Sociedad. Add him in the mix, we could really trouble teams.

“That’s something we didn’t do in the second half of last season. We haven’t had a lot of time with Remy (Cabella), Moussa (Sissoko) or Daryl (Janmaat). But we are looking much stronger offensively. It was nice the guys got their goals.”

Hi all,

Scouser here, in peace.

Cheers.

Good post. I've been saying for a while that you guys fully mobilised against H and G and were able to remove then. Welcome to the forum :thup:

There was another fairly powerful force behind displacing G and H, like a bank pretty much forcing them to sell

Why are you quoting Pardew? The mans a puppet and a liar. 

You're saying his teams shit and his hands are tied yet he's just driven out 2 French internationals and can still put out a team full of internationals. And not International minnows neither.

A half decent manager would have them in and around the Europa spots.

You're saying his teams s*** and his hands are tied yet he's just driven out 2 French internationals and can still put out a team full of internationals. And not International minnows neither.

A half decent manager would have them in and around the Europa spots.

How many are first team international players? Janmaat, Tiote, Cisse. Sissoko, Krul first options off the bench.

Compare us to Everton and Spurs squads we are miles off. We have 3 centre backs ffs.

Pardews an idiot.  But he clearly didn't rate Yanga and the board didn't try to replace him. I love HBA but better managers have fallen out with him.

Look at the work West Ham have put in transfers they look to have a stronger squad. 

I've said it time and time again. What separated us from the dross in the league last season was Cabaye, Remy and to a lesser extent HBA. For whatever reason - all 3 are gone and we haven't replaced them with players that are as good. 

Pardew will relegate us with this lot no doubt. A good manager has us Midtable at best. Ashley would be delighted.  He would celebrate by selling the best player.

Guest Howaythetoon

Great to see the sackpardew crew coming back with renewed vigour. Great article re player regression

I look forward to what they plan next, but as we've seen, its no good them planning this and that if folk don't take it upon themselves to do their bit, thousands did at the weekend evidently but there needs to be more, far more, if we are to see positive changes. They have shown the way and been a breath of fresh air, we now need to follow suit.

Great to see the sackpardew crew coming back with renewed vigour. Great article re player regression

I look forward to what they plan next, but as we've seen, its no good them planning this and that if folk don't take it upon themselves to do their bit, thousands did at the weekend evidently but there needs to be more, far more, if we are to see positive changes. They have shown the way and been a breath of fresh air, we now need to follow suit.

I think a sustained attack will see the tide change in the ground, the numpties that sat on their hands are sheep and when it builds momentum they join in. I just hope it happens soon and not when it's too late. Meanwhile the away games will continue to be hell for Pardew.

grow up.  He's a terrible manager. But he's just a part of the problem. He'll get sacked if Ashley thinks we'll get relegated.  Ashley is happy with mid table shitness. He'll gamble on it with our safety year In year out.

I don't need to grow up, thanks.

Because you're defending him.

grow up.  He's a terrible manager. But he's just a part of the problem. He'll get sacked if Ashley thinks we'll get relegated.  Ashley is happy with mid table shitness. He'll gamble on it with our safety year In year out.

Then why are you mentioning how shit his team is then? When in reality, the other 19 managers would have the squad he had on the first day of the season in a far better position than the one in which we sit now. I'm giving myself a bit of artistic licence there I know,