SackPardew.com

Decky

I dunno, I think in Sackpardew.com are getting this a little wrong, doesn't really matter that the stuff was confiscated, the reaction was exactly the same with our without the banners and cards. It was pathetic, the vast majority of the crowd didn't protest and showed zero sign that they support this movement, even at 0-2 there was no mass anger.

Call out these supporters, ask them if they are happy with the football played, the results since the 5th place finish, the position at the bottom of the league, ask them what there solution is, if they reply "well it's all Ashley's fault we have to get rid of him" ask them how they go about achieving that when it's not something they can even hope to influence.

I understand the need to keep people onside, but the lack of response to this at the match needs to be addressed. How have those from the group and indeed us on this forum got so far detached from public opinion ? Call them out challenge them to show us how wrong we are.

Must admit I would have given up, if I were them after Hull, and said f*** this these fans deserve this charlatan, much respect to them for sticking with it and trying to stay positive about the campaign. 

40% of those going to the match took a. leaflet, not everbody got the chance to take one and nobody was forced to take one. I hardly saw any, literally 1 or 2 on the ground.

Forget the Southampton game, i'm still having nightmares about Palace looking likely to score at SJP everytime they ventured forward with some intent. To think we nearly came out of that match with 3 points is incredible really.

Villa is the best we've played this season imo and even that was hardly anything to write home about. We are miles behind the standard of performances we should be at. Far from just the killer instinct in attack being the problem.

Fucking mad that people don't just look at Southampton and model that. Or hell, all the other losses we've had FFS, there's been a million of them.

- Attack wings with pace

- Attack CBs with pace

- We suck ass in the air

- Pressure our midfield and they will lose the ball

Amazing how he comes out with those quotes after starting the season saying we're in a stronger position offensively than last, after letting HBA go. How the media don't hold him to these quotes is amazing. I guess Siem was our hope.

Amazing how he comes out with those quotes after starting the season saying we're in a stronger position offensively than last, after letting HBA go. How the media don't hold him to these quotes is amazing. I guess Siem was our hope.

That's the excuse: "injuries". Well, yeah, if you put all your hope in one man and he goes down then you're fucked, but who was the fool who put all his hope in one man?

Hopefully theyll be our in force tonight for the Sky cameras. The tunnel is nicely placed for our fans as well isnt it ?

Yep. Pardew will have to walk right passed our lot tonight. Be a shame if something caught him in the face, like a can of coke.

Would prefer a javelin, if anyone could smuggle in that.

Hopefully theyll be our in force tonight for the Sky cameras. The tunnel is nicely placed for our fans as well isnt it ?

Yep. Pardew will have to walk right passed our lot tonight. Be a shame if something caught him in the face, like a can of coke.

Would prefer a javelin, if anyone could smuggle in that.

It would just glance off him, nothing sticks.