SackPardew.com

Decky

I read their earlier article about the new PR agency and how the media was suddenly full of ex players and "pundits" backing Pardew with brilliant arguments like "look at Wolves" and "experienced PL manager".

Surely there must be some players / pundits who have actually seen us play a few times over the past few years. Surely there must be at least a couple of these people brave enough to publicly state their reasons for thinking Pardew isn't fit to be a manager in the premier league.

Can the guys at sack pardew or the local press not try to find these people and get quotes damning this charlatan?

Surely it's not taboo to criticise a manager. How is it the only ones doing it are the fans on forums / blogs?

Unless it's Hodgson at Liverpool or some Spurs cunt not living up to expectations, then criticising managers isn't alright.

I noticed this in the Spurs match Danny Murphy first half we were absolutely woeful and he's blaming the players,not giving pardew any stick what so ever then second half he was blasting  pochettinos tactics and formations it was ludicrous!

Good to hear from them, and that their stance is unchanged.

A lot of others wanting to give the fraud credit for this run of results.

This is exactly it.  Without SP there would have been no change in anything imo.  No pressure or anything from the media.

I read their earlier article about the new PR agency and how the media was suddenly full of ex players and "pundits" backing Pardew with brilliant arguments like "look at Wolves" and "experienced PL manager".

Surely there must be some players / pundits who have actually seen us play a few times over the past few years. Surely there must be at least a couple of these people brave enough to publicly state their reasons for thinking Pardew isn't fit to be a manager in the premier league.

Can the guys at sack pardew or the local press not try to find these people and get quotes damning this charlatan?

Surely it's not taboo to criticise a manager. How is it the only ones doing it are the fans on forums / blogs?

Unless it's Hodgson at Liverpool or some Spurs cunt not living up to expectations, then criticising managers isn't alright.

I noticed this in the Spurs match Danny Murphy first half we were absolutely woeful and he's blaming the players,not giving pardew any stick what so ever then second half he was blasting  pochettinos tactics and formations it was ludicrous!

I was shouting at the TV throughout that game. Pardew needs time, Poch is a cunt and needs sacking. All fucking game. Infuriating.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...