Southampton vs Newcastle United - 13/09/14 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's other factors to consider in his reign as manager but for me,  his main wrong-doings are this year.

Him almost getting relegated and blaming it on the Europa league didn't bother you?

I cannot really be arsed debating this on my phone on the bus. But we didn't have a strong enough squad for that season due to lack investment.  Same as this season only this season we don't have European football, thank fuck. Pardew never gets any plaudits for getting us there.

I'm not an apologist I just appreciate a balanced view as opposed to one that only covers one side of the story

There's other factors to consider in his reign as manager but for me,  his main wrong-doings are this year.

Him almost getting relegated and blaming it on the Europa league didn't bother you?

I cannot really be arsed debating this on my phone on the bus. But we didn't have a strong enough squad for that season due to lack investment.  Same as this season only this season we don't have European football, thank f***. Pardew never gets any plaudits for getting us there.

I'm not an apologist I just appreciate a balanced view as opposed to one that only covers one side of the story

He rotated throughout the group stages though which left a couple of games in the knockout stages.

We also went out early I'm both domestic cups.

I'll leave it at though, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

"Newcastle fans just get on his back when they don't win every game"

f***ing hell. I'm glad I'm not watching. What a load of f***ing s***.

We need to get absolutely battered today. It's the only way.

I cannot really be arsed debating this on my phone on the bus. But we didn't have a strong enough squad for that season due to lack investment.  Same as this season only this season we don't have European football, thank f***. Pardew never gets any plaudits for getting us there.

i'm a little confused but was it not yourself that created one of those banners last season that got into the ground? the big long one about his stat etc? if not i apologise in advance, i just could have swore it was 'heza' from on here?

No emotion of our dismal form in the last 9 months no?

"Why are they on his back after only 3 games?"

Ah yes, the old new season reset. That'll be why they all think Man United are going to win the league, right? Previous seasons mean nowt.

i'm a little confused but was it not yourself that created one of those banners last season that got into the ground? the big long one about his stat etc? if not i apologise in advance, i just could have swore it was 'heza' from on here?

Mine was the one with the badge on. Which wasn't entirely anti-Pardew. It was both anti-Pardew and Ashley