Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 13/09/14 - post-match laughs from page 1

Mike

Whoever things the change of manager will fix Newcastle problems is a FOOL.

The club is rutten and falling apart because the owner doesn't give a f&$k about it.

This the owner who couldn't work with Keegan. Who appointed joke keener TWICE. Who got the team relegated. Who changed the name of stadium. Who sold best performing players in jan transfer windows.

It won't make a difference if you bring anchelloti here or not. I have no hope for the club as long as Ashley is the owner.

WUM

The club is rutten and falling apart because the owner doesn't give a f&$k about it.

This the owner who couldn't work with Keegan. Who appointed joke keener TWICE. Who got the team relegated. Who changed the name of stadium. Who sold best performing players in jan transfer windows.

It won't make a difference if you bring anchelloti here or not. I have no hope for the club as long as Ashley is the owner.

Oh shut up

Guest Bert Shaft

You sniffing bostick or uhu?

Guest Number 37

No one is denying Ashley is the root, but Pardew is the worst symptom that simply cannot get any worse.

A new manager will at least bring hope. We haven't had any for 18 months!

I admire your perseverence to state your case, and quite frankly I couldn't care if we finished 10th every season if I was watching my team at least TRY to win. Your point of view would seem to prefer watching shite football as well.

Check your pockets. Do you have a few hundred million in there?

Yes = Buy the club

No = Fuck off back to your hole.

Yes, yes, yes - we understand all that Ashley stuff.

But Ashley doesn't pick the team or 'coach' it or select the 'tactics'.  Just because Ashley is a horrorshow of an owner doesn't mean we should be losing all of these games in the manner we do. Pardew is an awful manager. One of the worst in fact. Defensive, negative and an absolute barefaced bullshitter to boot who treats us as if we are stupid.

He has lost the crowd and lost the players. Time for the axe.

This is the most important given they just don't give a shit about the fans. Players clearly either got the most useless instructions at half time or want Pardew out. Same could be said for before the game too. Still weekly abuse from our fans to Pardew will soon push him out.

I haven't seen the match, but for the first three goals, it seemed as though Colo and Williamson are colluding to have Pardew sacked. It genuinely looked as though they were not trying. Coloccini especially.

I think Williamson was involved in at least 3 of the goals. Colo might have been as well.

That's the 8th time we've lost by 3 or more since February. That's February 2014. four 0-3's and another four 0-4's - in the last 19 games.

Sunderland 0-3

Chelsea 0-3

Spurs 0-4

Everton 0-3

Soton 0-4

Man U 0-4

Arsenal 0-3

Soton 0-4

since February.  :lol:

That's the 8th time we've lost by 3 or more since February. That's February 2014. four 0-3's and another four 0-4's - in the last 19 games.

Sunderland 0-3

Chelsea 0-3

Spurs 0-4

Everton 0-3

Soton 0-4

Man U 0-4

Arsenal 0-3

Soton 0-4

Nice sequence of nils there.

Sunderland 0-3

Chelsea 0-3

Spurs 0-4

Everton 0-3

Soton 0-4

Man U 0-4

Arsenal 0-3

Soton 0-4

:lol: Those impatient Geordies.