Swansea City vs Newcastle United - 4/10/14 @ 15:00 (no TV)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

(assuming he's still here)

Pardew after Stoke: "we need to be better in the final third, I might need to change the formation or the players"

Pardew 2pm Saturday: "Here's the team sheet: ...Colback, Tiote; Gouffran, Sissoko, Cabella; Riviere"

Getting f***ing sick of wanting us to lose now man. Just get rid of the c*** so we can remember what it feels like to win and to want to win.

:thup:

Just want the feeling back of actually looking forward to matches on a weekend.

We're playing against team with a 35 year old manager who has managed about 20 games in his whole career and I have little doubt we will be comprehensively tactically outmanoeuvred from start to finish.

:lol: Painfully true. We need to lose again unfortunately.

Is Polic even recording these anymore? :lol:

:lol: No, my Emo thread went down like a lead balloon.  Admit that was mostly due to me losing interest in it and not updating it regularly enough.

Did cobble together a final results thing here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,94463.msg5143842.html#msg5143842

No replies, totes understandable tbh. :lol:

Is Polic even recording these anymore? :lol:

:lol: No, my Emo thread went down like a lead balloon.  Admit that was mostly due to me losing interest in it and not updating it regularly enough.

Did cobble together a final results thing here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,94463.msg5143842.html#msg5143842

No replies, totes understandable tbh. :lol:

There you go  :D